Guelphy Gryphons
1 Votes / 11.11%
Tits
6 Votes / 66.67%
an egg
1 Votes / 11.11%
Voters: 9. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

WHAT? SNOW IS BETTER THAN RAIN, AND RAIN IS AWESOME. HOW CAN YOU HATE IT?!?!?!?!
You know what? I bet snow hates you too ):<

No really, why do you hate it?
The Curious Whomba, Intruding Your Privacy.
As usual, I am going to say hi all to whoever read this. I hope you are all well as I will be patiently waiting for the tourneys to come online. Enjoy life and solve the differences between you and someone else to make your life happier.
AMR QASSEM
An early WIP, been working on this for an hour and a half, If you want to know why I haven't gotten very far with it, it's because I suck at perspective, and have to redo almost every part of the image multiple times. It took me around 5 trys for the flag pole, 6 or so for the actual flag, DONT EVEN GET ME STARTED ON THE CHEST/HANDS!!!

Big Image

Finished, took an hour long break so it took me a while to finish the sketch: http://forum.toribash.com/showthread...35#post6205735
Last edited by m0nk3y8; Jan 15, 2013 at 08:15 PM.
for all those who haven't seen it, here is the banner i made for iCoF.

bababababaaaannner

and monkey... MOAR WIPS
[TPO][OSG][ARA][Zero]
"and I have tons of friends" Deakster/Dickmaniac/Deak
You like it?

I added a link to the art thread I made, im probably gonna color this later, it's one of my better projects.
I know a way to stop this stuff. Just don't talk about it... Lets tall aboot snow from now on eh?
Former iCoF Leader. EMG I'M DYNAMITE, EMG I WIN THE FIGHT!
[Team Canada] ~ [OoT] ~ [TABD] ~ ARA ~ [TM] ~[Hurrmo] ~ [TMO]
Snow is nice, I like throwing it at people.
Rain is nice, it's really refreshing, but, snow is better because you can throw it at people.

The only thing rain has that snow doesn't that I like, is the amazing smell during and after.
Haha lol, I fixed it if you didn't see the new version. I can't wait to see what it looks like when I finish it xD