Toribash
'but not limited to THE FOLLOWING'. Then there's a list of types of replays.

Anyhoo, the split was pretty nice. Kind of strange looking punch though, but nothing majorly bad.
Your dancing was kinda boring. Slow paced and not enough action. Kinda wasn't smooth either.
The SneakAttack thing was kinda different. Ended too early IMO. Should done a bit of sparring after the initial hit. Besides that, the walk was pretty good. The spazzy spinny stuff after it was strange.

For me, unfortunately, it's a no. But just barely a no.
My Like.... *insert number here*th App

#M-The Chicken Feet- Some No-Grab combo
#M- Fancy Sights- A Manip with a boomhit and a split
#D-Tea and Crumpets- A Manip with yeah GRAB but its kinda stylish and the spin shit. Epic.

C&C and Rate
UTM 4ever |4bb не для слабаков
what about me?
i'm still waiting...
This account belongs to its official owner at this moment. all the things that previous owner has done before have no relations with the current one. ~Apparat
=\ 3 replays + mod
This account belongs to its official owner at this moment. all the things that previous owner has done before have no relations with the current one. ~Apparat
*facepalm*
Doesn't matter.
- > - > ORMO | 7th dan < - < -
<Muse> hush little kronos, dont you cry, Muse is gonna sing you a lullaby
@Octane.

Originally Posted by DeeJayy741 View Post
1) You did a 270 degree spin off a fairly high jump off some stairs. It looked kinda stiff as well. I've done a 450 degree off the first skateboard mod with that really small ramp that sits on the ground and is at about a 15 degree angle. And that was my very first skating replay as well.

2) The decap was pretty cool. If it had been smoother and less stiff, would've been really awesome.

3) The self decap was kinda amusing, but the splitkick was very simple. Snapkick-esque.

My ratings for your replays.
Overall, a no from me, though I'm not a recruiter.
Sorry bout that Splint.
Edited Replays
#M-The Chicken Feet-No-Grab ComboMadman
#M-I Kick Her Face-Crotchblock Madman
#M-Penis Arm-Split->Cap->Boom Madman(you'll see why I named it like this)

Enjoy
Attached Files
#Alph M-I Kick Her Face.rpl (157.7 KB, 11 views)
#Alph M- The Chicken Feet.rpl (181.8 KB, 11 views)
#Alph M-Penis Arm.rpl (157.3 KB, 11 views)
UTM 4ever |4bb не для слабаков