Toribash
View Poll Results: What should be done to #nitro ?
Drop it.
5 Votes / 55.56%
Let it be.
3 Votes / 33.33%
What is IRC ?
1 Votes / 11.11%
Voters: 9. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

lol desert your so funny, have fun with the training XD
"I don't need a safety word because my mother didn't raise no quitter." ~BaraYaoi - BDSM Expert
hi nitro my name is maddillon ima black belt I play akido an judo an im on like every day ive only been banned 1 but I was sticking up for my friend an I have no alts im on the toruy market almost every day if you wana see a replay of me free styling ill put one below so you can see it if you do just pm me I have fought hadesone an I beat him an that's rlly it
Would people please look at the examples before they post a application. I know your good maddillon but the app is lacking.
One Piece anyone?
Hello, I would like to join the great forces of Nitro!!
My name is Evan (in game im known as MettiMid) im a green belt and I make no excuses as to why, however I am now playing with bigger and better players to improve myself and my playing. I have been Playing Toribash for about 3 months now, but was not able to play much at first because college kept me too busy. Im now out of school and have put in just over 20 hours in the past 2 days alone. I have not been in any clans thus far, but I feel I have much I can add to Nitro because I feel I have unlimited potential. I was recently playing in a server full of Nitro members including BlackDragon, HadesOne (who I beat after a couple tries), FlyAce, and ToriGod08 (who I also beat).
I live in Texas, and outside of the game I work, spend time with friends and family, and am fairly forum active since I recently started making textures for other players (I am currently in the making of one now) I have skype and use it regularly (I heard you folks like skype [; )
As I said, I feel I have much potential and with a bit of practice could be an asset to the clan in the long run.
Good luck in your fights, whatever they may be.
MettiMid.

Last but not least, your picture for proof i read things [;
http://imgur.com/LsA4Vzv
Last edited by MettiMid; Jan 12, 2015 at 06:50 AM. Reason: Picture didn't show up.
...You....You got my name right :O I'm amazed. I'm not as anal about applications as some of the other people so I'm going to give you a yes. You also seemed fairly good in-game.

P.S. You didn't say what mods you are good at or need practice in.
Last edited by hadesone; Jan 12, 2015 at 07:41 AM.
One Piece anyone?
im just good like that [; thanks man. im actually playing with BlackDragan right now [x

i will now add i like AikidoBigDojo, Aikido, TwinSwords, and a few other asorted mods like PendulumJump. I dont have much practice with Judo or Mushu/Wushu, but im a quick learner.

Just won a tourney,
MettiMid
Originally Posted by MettiMid View Post
Hello, I would like to join the great forces of Nitro!!
My name is Evan (in game im known as MettiMid) im a green belt and I make no excuses as to why, however I am now playing with bigger and better players to improve myself and my playing. I have been Playing Toribash for about 3 months now, but was not able to play much at first because college kept me too busy. Im now out of school and have put in just over 20 hours in the past 2 days alone. I have not been in any clans thus far, but I feel I have much I can add to Nitro because I feel I have unlimited potential. I was recently playing in a server full of Nitro members including BlackDragon, HadesOne (who I beat after a couple tries), FlyAce, and ToriGod08 (who I also beat).
I live in Texas, and outside of the game I work, spend time with friends and family, and am fairly forum active since I recently started making textures for other players (I am currently in the making of one now) I have skype and use it regularly (I heard you folks like skype [; )
As I said, I feel I have much potential and with a bit of practice could be an asset to the clan in the long run.
Good luck in your fights, whatever they may be.
MettiMid.

Last but not least, your picture for proof i read things [;
http://imgur.com/LsA4Vzv

great you'r app has included everything correctly and im happy for you ;)
I say yes
I never forget.
im out of ideas of the madmans im gonna make : P
Last edited by birno; Jan 12, 2015 at 09:20 AM.
I never forget.
More videos I found browsing through the old toribash clients. Flyace these are for you. (Some of them when I was in (nos)).
Last edited by hadesone; Jan 12, 2015 at 10:57 AM.
One Piece anyone?