Toribash
View Poll Results: Which song will we use?
Celldweller - Tough Guy (Tim Ismag Remix)
10 Votes / 27.03%
AaA & Atom Bass - Feeling You
2 Votes / 5.41%
Bombs and Bottles - I Will Take You There (RoughMath Remix)
4 Votes / 10.81%
Awolnation - Sail (Unlimited Gravity Dubstep Remix)
14 Votes / 37.84%
Macklemore & Ryan Lewis - Can't Hold Us (Ray Volpe Dubstep Remix)
7 Votes / 18.92%
Another one. Suggest it here, with your replays.
0 Votes / 0%
Voters: 37. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Originally Posted by strikas View Post
Im planning to leave the clan maybe cause the clan unoffical and has to take seriosly i cant be much active and all my time on the computer goes to editing and learning art and ect.
I cant post it there and stuff.
Im gonna just take a break and just be normal, just tell me what you think.
You dont even know about me you just invited me, so thats why its hard also.
You seen nice ppl. But should i leave or not??

Well, i just will kick you if you be inactive for 1 week and don't justify, yes, that's harder, but that's why we are more than a clan, a family, we can't do it alone, just together. And ik a lot about you, i remember when you was just another beginner in the toribash and now look at you, you're so sexy n' strong...
I won't force you to stay here, but won't be the same if you leave, i used to believe you here, anyway, it doesn't mean that we aren't going to lose a friendship. I recommend you to stay and so, feel free to do everything that you want...
Originally Posted by strikas View Post
Im planning to leave the clan maybe cause the clan unoffical and has to take seriosly i cant be much active and all my time on the computer goes to editing and learning art and ect.
I cant post it there and stuff.
Im gonna just take a break and just be normal, just tell me what you think.
You dont even know about me you just invited me, so thats why its hard also.
You seen nice ppl. But should i leave or not??

Well Strikas, it hurts to see a clan member leave during Metal's peak activity. I personally think that you're a member with potential. Look, so many of us don't want you to leave. I respect your decision though. I do also comprehend the fact that you were invited here. This is becuse Kratos trusted and believed that you would be fit in Metal. I'm trying my best to convince you to stay now. I hope you understand.
Ex-Gamemaster
Shoot me a PM if you have any queries!
If you just post more often you will be more involved and you won't have to think of this clan as boring.
You can really get into the fun posting action.
Last edited by Twat; Aug 23, 2013 at 06:26 AM.
Star Wars Nerd - Fallout Hoe - Science Kid

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Originally Posted by kershner2 View Post
If you just post more often you will be more involved and you won't have to think of this clan as boring.
You can really get into the fun posting action.

^This. Exactly.

---

Do you people ever go on our irc?
I turned off the light at the end of the tunnel.
900 posts... well, i'm not that active on Irc, but sometimes i join, i just don't see you guys... Our bigger problem is the gmt. :|
Originally Posted by Kratos View Post
900 posts... well, i'm not that active on Irc, but sometimes i join, i just don't see you guys... Our bigger problem is the gmt. :|

I Will give a gift to the one who is the 1kth poster.
With the GMT it is like we are divided in two GMT groups :P
CREAM ON !
Originally Posted by Possesed View Post
I Will give a gift to the one who is the 1kth poster.
With the GMT it is like we are divided in two GMT groups :P

Yes, we are currently divided into different GMT's due to the different countries. Like I mentioned before, GMT doesn't matter. We are a family and we'll definitely find some way to catch up with each other ingame. And it's nice of you to give a gift to the 1k'th poster. It'll probably be me. Jk
Ex-Gamemaster
Shoot me a PM if you have any queries!
Shit bros, I'm bored as fuck and the forum is really slow tonight. What are you people up to?

Oh btw, Where are you guys from, and what gmt are you guys on?

I'm from Manila gmt+8
I think deal and I are the closes in terms of gmt since SG is like 2 hours away from here by plane.
I turned off the light at the end of the tunnel.