Endurance Onslaught 6.0
View Poll Results: Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit.
A
0 Votes / 0%
B
0 Votes / 0%
Voters: 0. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Zander, beat that :P

Also, check out this replay ;)
Attached Files
#Raven - Steel package.rpl (54.8 KB, 9 views)
We need to strengthen our roots and bloom the inner flowers that represent our minds. We are not beasts. Not savages, but men.- PeaceKeeper62
Raven. All I can say is this.

Edit: It's cooling down in the /jo oblv, come and fight and keep the party live!
Last edited by Aoefanatic; Apr 21, 2013 at 08:00 AM.
/jo oblv is still up with aoe, death, elescia, unlimita and myself lots of fun mods here
-----
After 5 sweet hours of playing with friends, the server has closed for the day/night I expect the people who were there to upload the sweet replays they have to show everyone what they missed out on, so they can make sure to join in next time
My replays will be up soon
Last edited by Zanderhar; Apr 21, 2013 at 11:01 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
You’ve been taught all your life that truth is easy to hide. You'll face your judgment another day and suffer eternally.
Yeah... 7pm is cutting it pretty late for your pal down under ;)
You’ve been taught all your life that truth is easy to hide. You'll face your judgment another day and suffer eternally.
We have to give Raven props for having a high negative score though (or is it a low negative score; naming numbers behind 0 on the number line is both confusing and arbitrary). Either way, I think he got that for dismembering his enemy using his own dismembered parts.
Last edited by Trick; Apr 21, 2013 at 03:12 PM.
fl0w
I really regret not having been able to join in all the fun that happened in the Oblv server. The next time you guys get together in a server, I'll make sure I'll be there.
fl0w
Originally Posted by mercykiller View Post
Can I ask One questions ?
-This clan was official right ??

adding:
I am asking because,There is Many replays when you open toribash..
Was it official ?