Toribash
Bouncing glaives deal % based damage so it's a similar proportion all game...

Dunno what you are trying to say, but obviously sitting in lane against a necro is terrible, so CS'ing the wave in 10-20 seconds then clearing a camp is going to be better than sitting there denying farm to some supports and having to spend all your money on regen...
<Faint> the rules have been stated quite clearly 3 times now from high staff
supports need levels more than gold.
denying XP is pretty effective.
kill the necro with beam, lift, fadebolt right clicks. problem solved.

I think glaives are more situational than beam tbh.
your defense of your skill choice just makes it seem like glaives should be the obvious choice.

but it worked for you and you were 10-0 anyway, then sure, going glaives was a good choice and opened up your farm without sacrificing killing potential.
he was dumb enough to get perma hit by glaives and went sadist at level 2 against a luna, so yeah, he deserved to lose the lane.
-=Art is never finished, only abandoned=-
Just tried out carry silencer.
Buy 5 null talismans
max out 2nd skill
have 150+ dmg on level 7
My zoo:Vog-dog,kat-cat,Matt76-brother,tman-tbitch,iRookie-lesbian,RKG-erky,brigada-bitch-X.
GifaFFus silencer is just one of the OP heroes. There are more OP people then silencer like Viper, Sniper and the new hero coming to Dota called Techies.
Originally Posted by Eleeleth View Post
How is Silencer OP?

Or Viper, or Sniper (?!?) for that matter?

Most heroes are OP when fed. Sniper is a glass cannon, and people sometimes try to run away from viper (bad idea).
f=m*a syens
lol

My win rate in ranked peaked at 60% yesterday

now 56 (((((((((((((((((((((((((

Zeus is OP against bots. you can bolt them down and they just won't go back.
f=m*a syens
Bots don't react to damage over time properly, so veno/viper/etc who deal small instances many times won't even register as a threat lol. But that's bots and they are extremely broken in the first place :P

Nice work Arglax, what MMR?
<Faint> the rules have been stated quite clearly 3 times now from high staff