Toribash
Epplaekayshun
Hello thare. I am a blue belt, But I feel I have teh skiilz of a brown/black belt (Not to t00t my own horn or anything)
I am a good ol' judgeable 11 year old... but, don't worry. Im not like 99% of my population. I don't play Cod all day and rage at people. My irl name Is Owain, but you can call me Owain ( Pronounced Oh-wine)
At time of posting, I believe Im in GMT+1, but I think soon It'll go back to GMT.
I think an extra thing is need, that... well It's quite surprising but... I have a toe... I know it's amazi--- Ok. I like sparring, even though I'm new too it. I like SP replay making, and I'm pretty good at Aikido (And ABD)
My Skype is owseyh1

Thanks for reading, hope I'm approved,
Starkxx/Owain

PS: I am currently away on a laptop, so I don't have MP replays.
Hopefully at the time I get back home I can still edit this and show some spars and maybe MP replays.

Thanks

PSS: Ive added a few more replays
Attached Files
Jacket Potato.rpl (100.0 KB, 5 views)
#S- Atlantia.rpl (93.8 KB, 4 views)
#Star- Atomin.rpl (68.4 KB, 4 views)
Sugah Frrrei.rpl (118.1 KB, 4 views)
#S- Inspector.rpl (202.3 KB, 3 views)
#S Skatin' hobby.rpl (14.6 KB, 3 views)
#S- Lined Blood.rpl (54.5 KB, 3 views)
#S The Scottish man's call.rpl (101.3 KB, 3 views)
Last edited by Starkxx; Aug 30, 2013 at 01:02 PM.
Matarika's application
Hello, members of Obey. My name is Emily Cooper. Im 15. Somethings about myself are, i love to have fun, but when its time to be serious, i can whip into shape fast. I've been through one clan so far, they didn't seem like a family type clan, they don't care as much for their members. So i went around looking for a new home-clan. Iv'e heard many good things about this one, and iv'e seen your clans work. Its very impressive . So i just hope one day with the proper training i could get really good. I'm not sure what GMT is, and i hope this doesn't affect my application much, but i think its referring to my time zone? well i live on the East Coast, New Jersey. Anyway, i'm all about a family like clan, and you guys seem to fit that description . So heres a replay it should work. (sorry i'm not so used to posting replays). So yup. That concludes my application. If you do not accept me, its ok, and best of luck to your clan and also another thing, my favorite style in toribash is Sparring. not like coordinated sparring, like a real time sparring, without communication. so thats it. i'm causation and also blond. Im also British. I know one replay seems a little, but i could add more, if you requested another. If its not a problem than ok.

thank you for your time
A fellow fighter, Matarika
Attached Files
the soarer.rpl (57.8 KB, 4 views)
Last edited by matarika; Aug 29, 2013 at 03:07 PM. Reason: add more
Howdy, I'm Mod Squad & The Social Media Manager @ Nabi Studios , if you have any modding or social media questions PM me or DM me on Discord: Matarika#5297
*Chough* sorry for not answering in some time.
You've all been posted for discussion, shouldn't take long at all.
PM me with any and all questions
Originally Posted by Hattersin View Post
*Chough* sorry for not answering in some time.
You've all been posted for discussion, shouldn't take long at all.

Sounds good mate.
---------------------------
Last edited by BitUnFair; Aug 31, 2013 at 02:35 AM.
bitch
[Obey] Application
Hello here is my free formed app

My in-game name is Sknock i am a 3rd dan (almost 4th supposed to be a 7th dan due to another alt i had and gave up on) i am 15 years old my real name is brad i play soccer baseball and i wrestle irl i live on the east coast my skype is bradley.arnold89 but i will be a bit less active due to my computer being taken from me but i have my ways of posting ;) i don't really have any replays atm but i do on my other computer which as soon as i get back i will post some replays the past clans i have been in are Alliance (i was the leader of it) Nyan (was leader of this clan as well) if i have been in others i have forgotten i speak English and no other language i am a very loyal member and will stay with you and help you if i do join

Oh nevermind, was thinking about replays. posting for discussion.
-----
Denied, sorry.
Last edited by Hattersin; Sep 2, 2013 at 08:03 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
PM me with any and all questions
Belt: 2dan or some shit i dun fucking know
Name: MC Tyzex
Thing about yourself: Sometimes I like men, but mostly I just like girls. I am also mentally unstable #420blazeit
GMT: -7
Replays: how do I play toribash help
And anything else you feel is needed. hi I'm an awesome person who doesn't afraid of anything and ily guise and I want a clan tag to express my love

can i jion