Toribash
Hello, My name is Mamakal (Jj) But you can just call me Mam. Anyways, I've been following C3's board for some time now, I usually visit it once a week although I'm not a member, I've been starting to notice that some members are really good at socializing and are a fun team to stay with. I chose [C3] because this is a clan where we can be as relaxed and as normal as we need to be. I am here to help [C3] Stay alive and be a loyal member.
Thanks for reading.

P.S - Glow invited me

~Do I really need to sign my name when it's at the top left corner?
Gamer Of Gamers
Originally Posted by Mamakal View Post
Hello, My name is Mamakal (Jj) But you can just call me Mam. Anyways, I've been following C3's board for some time now, I usually visit it once a week although I'm not a member, I've been starting to notice that some members are really good at socializing and are a fun team to stay with. I chose [C3] because this is a clan where we can be as relaxed and as normal as we need to be. I am here to help [C3] Stay alive and be a loyal member.
Thanks for reading.

P.S - Glow invited me

Short but to the point

I like it, it wasnt just rambling about one subject.
hampa Moderated Message:
nevermind

also, it's effing glOw.
Originally Posted by Mamakal View Post
Thanks for reading.

P.S - Glow invited me

Yes to mam

No to the guy with that awful font.
Yes to Mam
-----
Originally Posted by LastGod View Post
Your application focuses on things that are more important (unlike the other ones....), and you elaborated despite the fact that English is not your main language.

I am pretty sure that we will never ever be able to watch a live performance of this "local area band." XD

Why did you choose C3 over other clans to socialize with?

Anyway, based on how the others are describing you, I'll go with a Yes.

There's so little in this application... What am I supposed to criticize upon?! Air?

How the hell am I supposed to pronounce your Username?

Your Skill Level at writing applications: -6/1000

You probably do need to learn more than a few skills, but you're definitely not learning them from us here in C3.

Nice grammar, and that is the stupidest reason to join an official clan... Screw it, you'll be lucky if you get into a DSC clan made by some random guy.

When did you need a clan to make friends in an ONLINE GAME?

Thank Glow that you're already in C3, so I can't stamp a big No on your application anymore. T_T

Wow... That's some pretty epic spam, B4shata....

Your reason on why you chose C3...

You certainly are.... -_-'

It's hard to decide, since your K-ON gif tilted me to the positive vote for a second. >.<'

No.

Oh my old LS gif
I agree with this quote's votes.
Last edited by hproducts; Mar 6, 2011 at 01:48 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
»Glow|Clow|Kyou|E4C|Kingsta|Th0rn|MrTeapawt|May0|L astGod«

give it back
Originally Posted by Kaneki333 View Post
I'm Brazilian, i'm alredy fucked every day i wake up

Yes to B4shata because ily
Originally Posted by Kaneki333 View Post
I'm Brazilian, i'm alredy fucked every day i wake up

Originally Posted by Ezoroth View Post
My username is Ezoroth, which is for the character of my games I play, my forum roleplays, and my book I'm writing. I am also very active ingame, but not so active on the forums. I am very good at Aikido, great in Judo, and good in Wushu. I am no good in twin swords, and I can do great at various random mods. Some reasons I want to join are that I have done some reading on this clan, and it seems to be pretty cool, and I would like to join a clan with grammatical leaders. I found this clan by joining a room, and then looking up on it. Glow and LastGod are a bit insane, but in a good way.

I don't know what I could bring to the clan, that's really for others to decide. I'm a black belt, and I'm 13. I really like to just play, so it usually doesn't matter what is on. My grammar is okay, and people, don't say I have "bad grammar".

I would really like to join this clan, and thanks for taking the time to read my application. If you didn't take the time to read it, then thanks for reading something in my post. Unless you just read post.

Most Unfortunately,
Ezoroth Sin Roze

I like this application. I'd say yes if you met the requirements.
[04:34] <siku> i can already tell you 2 are awful since piratez is a terrible clan that cares about post count above everything else