Toribash

Belt/Qi (User Card):

Past Clans: Fyre was my first clan, they had too many members and I felt pretty left out I assumed every clan was like a family so I left. Probably a bit premature of me but it was my first.

My second was Tea, which shortly after I joined our leader was banned which resulted in the disbandment of thh clan.
The third was fantasy, which was sadly a scam. The leader Simon closed the clan after we acquired the 50k that was required for application to become official and made off with it.
My fourth clan was Phantom. Of which I was a member for about 6 months before becoming leader, we sadly we died after a year and some odd months run from severe inactivity.

My most previous clans were inquisition and pleblords, both of which were results of me being force added as a prank.

Special abilities (Art, Videos, Other): I'm not really talented in any particular field. I've entered in a couple writing competitions but that depends on the person reading it.

Infraction History: I have one useless post, and one for insulting another member which was reversed.

A little about yourself (From? why you want to join? favourite mods? etc): I'm from Texas, 22 years old, anime fan, gamer, favorite color is green. / I'd like to join because this clan has been around for years and that is a big indicator of structure and brotherhood. I don't know any of the members very well but I hope to if given the chance.

My application is supported by CW member: Powas is alright with me applying

Replays: Post here at least 3 replays : I apologize in advance for these.
Attached Files
azure.rpl (49.1 KB, 6 views)
aaaaawwww.rpl (85.3 KB, 4 views)
amazinffff.rpl (46.8 KB, 4 views)
Present to me the most beautiful woman, and I shall reward you with chronos
Originally Posted by Assoi98 View Post
Hi my name is Assoi98
User card

I live in Italy(GMT +0), i speak Italian,English and a little bit of French.
I'm 15 years old, my hobby are football and F1(fan of Ferrari Team).
I'm a good, active, loyal, funny and mature player, i'm 3rd dan black belt, and i have played this game about 1 year
my favourite/best mod are: aikido,ABD,xspar,taekkyon,runkido and ninjitsu
i have a infractions for useless post (0 points and was happened when i was a beginner).
my past clans are: Shade,Legend,Fyre,Metal,Force-a-Nature(i was the leader),Pure,Gryphon.
I'm a Sparrer(not so much good like Swexx,Obazu,Mocucha but i'm learning much and fast).
I have learned how to move in toribash in a couple of month, when i was a brown belt my old ranks was 64.
I haven't special skills about video,art and marketing (i have made a video of toribash and it is on youtube but is a simple video if you want to watch it there is the link http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kgn4iJ3TupI
I haven't nothing to add so i hope you like me and my application.
There are some of my best replay enjoy it =):
Thanks for the attentions

Assoi98

Mi dispiace amico mio, ma la tua domanda è stata respinta.
è possibile applicare nuovamente in un mese.

@AzureManga: Voting in progress might take 2-3 days.
Last edited by Azuma; Aug 30, 2013 at 11:40 AM.
lul
I doubt anyone else's going to vote, so considering the votes we got so far, I thefore declare Azuremage accepted.
retired
Belt/Qi (User Card): http://www.toribash.com/usercard/mcnuggets.png
Past Clans: uh, I was in raku for about a year
Special abilities (Art, Videos, Other): I suck at just about everything
Infraction History: A few stupid infractions
A little about yourself (From? why you want to join? favourite mods? etc): Well my name is Mason Wendling, my birthday is on the 28th, I am in the 8th grade at Bell East Middle School. I play football, I am wingback and linebacker...... I also race go karts which is my favorite thing to do..I also enjoy playing WoW
My application is supported by CW member: chicken89
Replays: Post here at least 3 replays: just downloaded the new TB

I'l make a free form app later..... Too lazy ;p

Listen, if you believe this is my actual app, it isn't.. It is just a little preview, i'll add more, I just got some whispers from Dropkick which made me chuckle very hard...... Don't worry this isn't my actual app
-----
Hello my name is Mason Wendling, I'm an 8th grader at Bell East Middle school.... I am 13, almost 14(on the 28th). I play football which takes up lots of time. I play wing back.. I am pretty good. Uh, I live with only my mom and two brothers(which both play toribash).. As a hobby besides toribash, I race go karts and I enjoy that a lot! I usually race when there is a race for our Racing Association(SIRA). Forgot to mention I live in Indiana. I'm always on toribash, on my phone, computer, tv, etc.. Other PC games I enjoy are world of Warcraft, or League of Legends... For toribash ingame and forum wise.. I'm a master belt(doesn't matter) But I quit going ingame after I reached master belt.. I have 2k posts, a lot got deleted because, whe I was in raku they decided to delete threads that I'd posted on. I got some back but not many.. Uh, my infraction history is pretty goofy, I had a few due to confusion, and others was when I first joined or before I matured as a player or forum user.... About my World of Warcraft history, I have a few level 90' 2 rogues a warrior and a mage and a monk.. And a few low leveled accounts.Uh, more about go-karts, I am number 63(number that has always been used) I just traveled for a race last week in Illinois, and missed the race in Pittsburgh today.. I drive a parolin chassis(wide kart) I am going to buy a new topkart which i've wanted for a long while.....I don't really know anything else to tell you so Um if you need to know anything else about me just PM me or my Skype mason100000000. So yeah, thanks for the consideration
Sincerly, Nuggets
Last edited by McNuggets; Sep 9, 2013 at 03:28 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump