Toribash
Because TB is pretty boring for me. I may leave if you don't like this fact ...
"Roses are red violets are blue, if I had a brick I'd throw it at you." -Stewie
I haven't played Toribash for a month. Play it just to make replays, etc. Don't leave jezisek. You'll break my heart... ;;
Random fact: I'm not gay.

And that's a fact.
"Roses are red violets are blue, if I had a brick I'd throw it at you." -Stewie
10 SICKS' RANDOM FACTS:
1. I'm not intrested in girls, but im not a gay either.
2. Few months ago, when a debate about clan names happened. You may remember that that time I support "Piratez", but I actually prefer "Pirates" more.
3. Until now I still think that "Pirates" is far better than "Piratez" and I'm still dissapointed that we didn't have the name change.
4. I'm moslem.
5. I'm the first person of my country who post on Toribash forum.
6. I had 1100 illegal posts and no one knows that except me, lsl, and few ex-Delta member. And mods didn't delete these posts when a forum clean up happen many weeks ago.
7. My favourite food when I was 4 is newt, mosquitos, and grasshopper. Not fried, not grilled, I eat them alive.
8. I LOVE power rangers (and anything related to superheroes, I think you know this already), and almost every person in my school hate me because of that.
9. Every Toribash players from my country don't know my real name and never seen my face. Ironically, one of my classmate who are friends with Sicks (me in Toribash), always bugs me (irl) to play Toribash everytime I talk to him about games, and he promised me that him and Sicks (me in Toribash) will teach me (irl) how to play.
10. Julespino is the only person who has seen my face clearly.
Originally Posted by Sicks View Post
1. I'm not intrested in girls...

:D

Originally Posted by Sicks View Post
...but im not a gay either.

:'D
<~legsol> (yes he is gay he is the gayest gay furry ever)
Those posts are in our rumstorage somewhere as well. Just so that you know, those are still part of your postcount. (hopes a mod doesn't come in this thread :P)