Toribash
Originally Posted by DraeBank View Post
References:No one but i Know someone named Meamme0

Why the fuck do they always do that?

He got infracted 8 times in a row, which led to a month ban. I am going to say no on this one.
Thanks for the Avatar, MrAakash
I didn't know where to put this, so I'm putting it in the recruitment thread.
I'm quitting Sigma, I figure it won't be a big problem or a big deal since I rarely posted and was no real addition to the clan, I was just some random guy who joined.
So yeah, see you later Sigma.
I bought a subscription to Wibbles so I think this quote is necessary,
"Be careful when gazing into the void, for it gazes back"

Belt: I'm blue ( Do not Underestimate the color of blue xD )

References:No one... Its my decizion

Replays/Art: How about some decaps and a fight with My Tori From Impro

Favourite mod: Judo, Aikido, TwinSword, Wushu, And some others

Why you wish to join: Why do I wish to join huh... Why there need to be a readon for everything... I dont know why i Just think thats my clan. I want to become the BEST in this clan... I dont know xDD Dont ask me

Why we should let you join: I'm a calm person... I dont like ppl that are screaming out " I'm THHE BEST I'm THE BEST !!!! " This is stupid and when it goest to fighting they are lame... I dont know anyway why should u let me join... here is my reason: I'm not just fighting on toribash to win.. I'm fighting for me, my friends, my dreams, And ( When u Invite me ) For my clan

Do you have access to IRC?: I downloaded mIRC Can someone send me a know/how to find ur clan ?

Past history: No bans... I left Bleu After i got Green Belt
Optional: These are not necessary to tell us. However they might help your chances if you tell the truth.

Real life Name: I'm Polish So U can call me Maciej
Past positions of power: My English bad. i dont Understand >.<
Attached Files
The 4.rpl (32.9 KB, 7 views)
the 9.rpl (35.5 KB, 6 views)
i did it ^^.rpl (103.5 KB, 6 views)
Last edited by Fletinio; Feb 20, 2011 at 09:42 PM.
Originally Posted by Fletinio View Post

Why you wish to join: Why do I wish to join huh... Why there need to be a readon for everything... I dont know why i Just think thats my clan. I want to become the BEST in this clan... I dont know xDD Dont ask me

Why we should let you join: I'm a calm person... I dont like ppl that are screaming out " I'm THHE BEST I'm THE BEST !!!! " This is stupid and when it goest to fighting they are lame... I dont know anyway why should u let me join... here is my reason: I'm not just fighting on toribash to win.. I'm fighting for me, my friends, my dreams, And ( When u Invite me ) For my clan

Do you have access to IRC?: N (I once had it but my PC broke).

Optional: These are not necessary to tell us. However they might help your chances if you tell the truth.

Thanks so much, this made my day.

But no:
- No IRC
- Wrong motivation ( "I want to become the best" )

Have a nice day
elsewhere
I'm sure when you wake up you're desperate to recollect the emotions and feelings of the night where your subconcious took over and gave you the illusion of being in this clan.

But no.
Originally Posted by Fletinio View Post

Do you have access to IRC?: I downloaded mIRC Can someone send me a know/how to find ur clan ?

Since you're polish I don't blame you for the grammar.
The belt has no matter with us. We are rather a social clan than one about skill.
No offence but the replays were simple and bad.
If you wish to become the best you should have stayed with bleu.
An invite is based on wether we garantuee you a yes or not. Saying (when you invite me) gives me the impression of that you expect us to let you in.
No IRC? Too bad. If you wish to know how to set it up look for tutorials.
So how about no.

Toribash TakeOVER
<Colossus> ROFL
<Colossus> my friend got hit by a car
<Colossus> gonna go visit him. brb

[22:45:46] <Thorn> I know she likes it in the ear
[22:45:53] <Thorn> because when I put it to her mouth she turns away
[sigpic]http://i906.photobucket.com/albums/ac268/IAMUBERTHANU/552502_413931871977453_2050418562_njpg.gif[/sigpic]
Vodka. I guess this is ur First and last decision. I left Bleu Cuz all were laughing at me. I say it so. I'm Calm and Determined. I dont Cry when i loose once. And if i Loose next time i still wont... Cuz i will become the best. Noe one will stop me. All i need is Friends. I though it is the right place to look but i think i was wrong... I dont Expect u to cry cuz of my story... I dont Expect Piti i Just KNOW this is the clan... I want to become the best. HERE nowhere else. END OF STORY

No more posts i wont Spam ur Thread... I'll just wait for the votes " Calm "
Last edited by Fletinio; Feb 20, 2011 at 10:34 PM. Reason: Forgot sumthin