Ranking
That's a perfectly valid point I once met a fellow with the nickname QuerulousCunt which effectively absolved him from rebukes from any parties regarding his conduct.
Originally Posted by Shiro View Post
uhm

i got invited already like 2 days ago lol

i know.
<~Fear> fuck, Pv2Caribou is that you?
<~Fear> you look like you suplex fucking rhinos
hi my name is skylar and if you don't accept me i'll tear your throat out
a little bit about myself: i am very mature for a 3 year old and am the funniest person alive, if you do not agree, contact fear and he'll tell you that you are wrong.
thank you
Last edited by Skylar; Feb 15, 2016 at 05:08 PM. Reason: fear balls
[19:59] <Lazors> man it's a good thing people don't see what i write here
Hi,

My name is Gabriel, formerly known as WaterBolt and, now, Arctic. I'm 17 and I live in Brazil. My GMT is -03:00, but it'll be -02:00 until next week (I think) due to daylight savings. I'm pretty active everywhere, including IRC. My client is mIRC (the best).

So, my clan history (and some of my personal history too):

Neon (Dec. 2012 - Jan. 2015): it was the first clan I ever joined, in December 2012, when my cousin told me to apply. I really liked the people there and I still do, although it's dead. I learnt most of the stuff I know being a member of Neon. I had my ups and downs, periods of inactivity and when Neon was close to dying they put me in the co-leader rank, because there was no one else they could put there... and I was inactive as well.

I came back to Toribash because my Xbox broke and there was nothing better to do. I started leading Neon and learnt a lot about moderation and clan-related stuff. I lead it for, like, six months, and I believe I did a good job, because the clan got really good. Then Life decided to revive his clan "Aurora" and I joined.

Aurora (Jan. 2015): it sucked. Died in a week or two.

Neon again (Jan. 2015): I stayed in Neon for two months until the leaders' activity started to get ridiculous and a guy I didn't want to see there joined. Me + half of the clan left in that time being. Neon died/was eaten by Hidden after a few months.

New Era (Mar. 2015): I joined New Era some time after that and it died in a week. I have a curse, I swear. While I was clanless again, iver called me for the HC revival project and I accepted.

Hidden (Mar. 2015 - Jan. 2016): took us, approximately, three weeks to get everything ready to go. HC turned into Hidden (I suggested the name, but it was shamelessly stolen from a joke Lite made) and I was one of the leaders/Council members.

We got official etc. and, in October, iver had to quit Toribash and I turned into the new leader.

It's a great clan, but I decided to leave because I just wasn't quite feeling it and I wasn't enjoying being there anymore.

I got Trial GM while in Hidden, too, in September. I decided to resign because I couldn't keep up my hosting activity. I got SMod a week ago and I'm the most powerful man alive now, after Fear.

I want to join TLL because I really like you and I actually enjoy talking to you on IRC and posting around, sometimes. I've been considering applying for months and I finally decided to. I would love to be a member.

Well, I don't really know what else to say and the majority of you already know me, so, thank you for your attention.

hello,
Arctic
-
the ball is a universal true,We got a tuna-fish,a Orca,A Candy-cane,So why not a ball in my hands,Im sick of a Square
Last edited by Arctic; Feb 15, 2016 at 09:43 PM.
That was really bad sorry.
Someone tell me why this guy is highly respected by some people ???