Toribash
Originally Posted by Eddy View Post
In this world nothing can be said to be certain, except death and taxes.
Right CoKe?

Hahaha Eddy yo was thinking the same thing
Dam staight!

▂▃▄▅▆▇█▓▒░ eVo ░▒▓█▇▆▅▄▃▂

Damn fuckin' taxes, answer to life = taxes, answer to taxes = til' the day you're dead.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Happy Halloween!!!!!
[u]Ultimate | Team Shit-ido | National GayTerrorist Club |Photoshop Corp.
ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS---BootyShorts
R.I.P UNDEAD21, Beta, and Assazin
Death is definite not certain. I say that to separate meanings

Death is without a doubt something we "so far" can not come back from. You might even call it final

But it is not certain because the only thing the living can say of death is they aren't certain what happens when you do die.

Taxes... More certain.
Technical Old School. - It exists.
Well, when I wrote "Death" I was talking about the fact itself, not "when will it happen" or "what happens after it"... The fact that everyone will die (someday, somewhy, somehow) is for sure certain.
Ah. Well in that case I must say that your logic is quite sound good sir.
Technical Old School. - It exists.
That's awesome bro!

I would like to add a special twist to your event as an eVo sponser if you don't mind. ;)
I will add TC to the prize for anyone who finishes top 3 that accomplishes the task.
Also I recommend posting it on The Teams thread or sponser it by The Team.

The twist: A recent multiplayer match against any eVo member with some kind of dance ending with pose, they must win the match, they must /cp "You think you can dance" during the match.

That's my idea but I am open to anything you want to do, I'm more then happy to help your event any way I can. :>
-----
No sparring, parkour, or any of the like mods for the multiplayer match.
Aikido, Lenshu, Ninjitsu, Taekkyon, Wushu, Kickbox, Etc.

To be honest I would love to hear other ideas!
Last edited by Tripstone; Apr 11, 2013 at 03:51 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Originally Posted by Tripstone View Post
That's awesome bro!

I would like to add a special twist to your event as an eVo sponser if you don't mind. ;)
I will add TC to the prize for anyone who finishes top 3 that accomplishes the task.
Also I recommend posting it on The Teams thread or sponser it by The Team.

The twist: A recent multiplayer match against any eVo member with some kind of dance ending with pose, they must win the match, they must /cp "You think you can dance" during the match.

That's my idea but I am open to anything you want to do, I'm more then happy to help your event any way I can. :>
-----
No sparring, parkour, or any of the like mods for the multiplayer match.
Aikido, Lenshu, Ninjitsu, Taekkyon, Wushu, Kickbox, Etc.

To be honest I would love to hear other ideas!

Thanks trip ! How to proceed for the sponsoring ? May i put it on my thread with a good picture ?

Indeed, add some TCs to win will make more ppl coming, its a great idea

I don't want any violence in that video, only dancing ;)

My Youtube channel : Mocucha Toribash