Toribash
View Poll Results: Which of Nikag's text effect should we use for the video?
Option 1 (itsbruce)
2 Votes / 11.11%
Option 2 (dagreja)
2 Votes / 11.11%
Option 3 (theultimatum)
14 Votes / 77.78%
Voters: 18. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

I'd say we shouldn't charge a %age but there should be a price for having the item in the clans shop. This would eliminate people raging saying "WATZ?? I HAS TO GEEV 2K TO YA?"
I'd charge about 1k for having to keep that item in the shop, and any extra amount for Auction purposes. Thanks ;]
don't talk to me or my dudes ever again
I am going to set up a poll on if we should apply for officialness. Also, can't find the little X ranking system. If someone could find it for me, that would be peachy. So yeah. I'm about to get in game as well. Hope to see you there.
~Ulti, El Jefe.
I'll try to set up this 'X' system right now. Oh, and no, we cannot apply yet. We are still full of spam-happy useless posting, grammatically poor children. We need to filter out the crowd before we go for gold.
That guy named Poppo
You know, the leader of Fyre.
I thought so as well. But a few people have been asking so I set up the poll. Also, an epic crop of a screenshot fro ma few days ago. Quite epic f I do say so myself.
Silly ToriBash. Fyre doesn't die.
Me owning, showing off my skills off-forum.
wooow, 4&5 didnt save, sorry
Attached Files
Own.rpl (60.2 KB, 4 views)
Own2.rpl (65.5 KB, 3 views)
Own3.rpl (65.9 KB, 2 views)
Own4.rpl (326 Bytes, 3 views)
Own5.rpl (326 Bytes, 3 views)
Well, i have to say, I'm quite impressed with my skills in the war we had tonight and I think a few other members of the clan would say the same. Because of my recent success, I think it's time that i ask for a clan promotion. I've been more active with the forums lately and the only thing I can do is improve my skills mentally and physically. I try to give advice to other -Fyre members whenever I can and i think I could be a great asset to the clan. Thanks for taking the time to read my application and I await your decision with great ease.
Originally Posted by Chunkz5515 View Post
Well, i have to say, I'm quite impressed with my skills in the war we had tonight and I think a few other members of the clan would say the same. Because of my recent success, I think it's time that i ask for a clan promotion. I've been more active with the forums lately and the only thing I can do is improve my skills mentally and physically. I try to give advice to other -Fyre members whenever I can and i think I could be a great asset to the clan. Thanks for taking the time to read my application and I await your decision with great ease.

Umm.. to be honest you have succeeded in being a well in-game played and have come a long way since I played you. But, you lack the necessary forum activity more than anything. I've seen you post on here 5-10 times and most of the comments made were irrelevant and not needed. I'm sorry to be the "Forum looker" but since in-game skill is preffered I'll be happy to take this side and stick to my "No" but, I'd say try again in a week, give more C&C on artwork (if any) pictures, and ideas that pop on this forum. Until a later notice my answer is a No.
Thank you for your input and i agree with you on the forum in-activity subject. I'll take the advice and try again some other time after I post more relevant posts to the topics we dicuss. Thank you!
Originally Posted by theultimatum View Post
...we still need userbars for rocketmanj and kayateya.

Dat story...
If you want another userbar with different colors or a specific picture that fits you,PM me.
--
HOLY CHICKENCOW!!!
Post 666!
Last edited by Hlmaster; Nov 10, 2011 at 05:36 AM.
There are no stupid questions, just stupid people
Hamsters ♥ Eternally proud to be Fyre ♥