Toribash
Producers that only stick with one style suck. Even if their attempt at other stuff is Meh, its better than nothing

soundcloud.com/iyq I think
<Crooked> I'd say spartan, cause if he's tough enough to digest ungodly amounts of alcohol he clearly has the best body
yeah but it's like

i don't think he's going to do anything like his old stuff anymore which makes me sad
shmevin eats smegma
As always, look to Skream for inspiration. He's done about every electronic genre under the sun but still pushes out a classic dubstep tune every once in a while.
<Crooked> I'd say spartan, cause if he's tough enough to digest ungodly amounts of alcohol he clearly has the best body
is it bad that i can't stand skream

the artists i go to for inspiration are culprate (pre-Nightmares in Reality), aphex twin, KOAN, FUKKK OFFF(!) and ta-ku... that's about it.
Last edited by boStaff; Feb 17, 2013 at 01:47 AM.
shmevin eats smegma
It's ridiculous that you can like any form of electronic music and not at least like some of his tunes. Blasphemous even. If you don't like his dubstep you haven't heard it on a decent system, if you don't like his disco/house tunes you can't dance, and if you don't like his chilled out stuff you must not have ever lost someone/something you truely loved.

How do you explain yourself?
Nah cutie, most the tunes I like aren't on there and I need to have the actual files to sync to my phone and shit.

The only "playlist" I have is of songs I like that I need to get around to downloading:
http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list...4ntRAKK_p-YJLl
Originally Posted by Spartan094 View Post
It's ridiculous that you can like any form of electronic music and not at least like some of his tunes. Blasphemous even. If you don't like his dubstep you haven't heard it on a decent system, if you don't like his disco/house tunes you can't dance, and if you don't like his chilled out stuff you must not have ever lost someone/something you truely loved.

How do you explain yourself?

why should i listen to one guy who does a shit ton of styles rather than a shit ton of artists who have their own style?

"I fear not the man who has practiced ten thousand kicks once. But I fear the man who has practiced one kick ten thousand times."
shmevin eats smegma
Because he's one of the greats! He doesn't do a shit-ton of styles, they're all musically similar, and he does them all extremely well.