Toribash
I tried mo' creatures. I didn't liek the fact that even in the day time there was added stuff that would attack me. I like to feel safe in the day time. Although some of the monsters like werewolves are awesome.

I currently have :
Joli craft,
Wildgrass,
Mcregion,
And optimine installed.
Yeah I like the wild grass, forgot to put it in there but oh well. Downloading optimine right now so when I start recording and putting videos of me on minecraft and stuff on youtube (yes I'll share with you guys on this thread), it doesn't lag. I was testing earlier with Sony Vegas Pro and Camtasia, and it was actually pretty good, quality of sound was pretty good and the recording was actually decent.

Edit: Downloaded optimize, and holy crap, my minecraft is running so much faster, even with my recorder on!
Last edited by Faint; Feb 21, 2011 at 02:09 AM.
If you don't have it already, install McRegion. It saves chunks in 32x32, which is also going to be the new save format. optimine + mcregion makes your mc go shit fast
MCRegion not so useful for me, I only play SMP.

Will post images once I'm back at home, but trust me, it looks boss :L
Alrighty bio, will do. Made my first video, but I had some fps troubles, not too bad while looking at the video, putting it on youtube in a bit, hope you guys like it. I put commentary with the video so it's more entertaining...
I run painterlys and nothing else...

- - - - - -
In other news, I have finished and connected two mob towers, and after 1 hour, it has collected the following.
- 172 Strings
- 500 Bones
- 492 Arrows
- 580 Sulphurs
- 476 Feathers
- 5 Eggs (Lol, Wtf?)
- 3 Cacti (Shitty little generator)

That's a grand total of 2228 items per hour

My Towers

You all jelly.
elsewhere
I have a single trap in smp that gives me around 3,000 in an hour.

U super jelly, bitch? :v