Toribash
sorry about this post but you should have did a /invade. O and just to tell you guys I'm going to be gone for 3days taking a break.
Invade is no longer in need except if the clan says so.

And r3dr4gonz please refrain from posting these things in the recruitment thread. You are welcome to say it in the discussion thread.
<&Erth> fagm <&Erth> duck <&Erth> *fuck
Fagm duck fuck everyone.

Yes to link Hes a friend do I need a better reason lol jk jk but hes a good sparerererer lol
hes good at aikido and because he does parkour he should have fun with kuna
Lol I know Your jelly yeah........
Originally Posted by linkhunter View Post
Rootz Are you serious?
Im kinda surprised really
O.O

Rootz is just trolling because he knows that he's already been rejected.

Link8 has already been rejected. Even if the rest of the clan says yes, he's been rejected by Aikido, me, and EJM, along with several other people, and I doubt Teague is going to say yes either. He has WAY too much drama around him, and he's constantly saying/doing stupid things and then trying to cover them up. Also, who applies for a clan and then says "oh I'm going to be gone for the next 3 days or so"? That's bad judgement in inability to properly plan/think at all. In addition, he also applied for Jolly Rodger, ( http://forum.toribash.com/showthread...15792&page=112 ) and maybe a few other clans as well. We don't want people who are just looking for a shiny clan tag and want to join Secret because it's a clan, we want people who want to be in Secret because it's Secret. According to Wolfe, Link8 is actually 11 years old (from what Link8 has told him), yet he posts 13 on all of his applications. I'm not saying this because I think age is important, I'm saying this because it seems to suggest that Link8 is a compulsive liar.

Also link8: learn to line break. Nobody wants to read a block of text that isn't logically separated. It's like writing everything in one big run-on sentence.
ex [Secret] Guardian - [OLDA]
You know maybe I am a liar maybe I am annoying. I lied about that 11 year old thing It was amusing to think that he would belieave me after seeing how I look, I look way older than 11. I just played along with it I am a joker so yes I am a liar. But I'm not a traitor I'm not a evil person. I may be annoying But I am a good person I do the right thing. I may do stupid things. But I always try to make up for them and stop doing it.

I may be a stupid guy thinking I can do all these things. But at least I show potential and I have courage I stand for what I belieave in. I wanted to join secret because of what wolfice told me of how much of a good clan it was, and because my friends was in here. No I did not want to just wear the tag secret. I don't judge a book by it's cover. I wanted to join secret to get respect and get treated right....Just like how dead and forgotten treated me...I don't break promises unless god tells me to.

I may be cocky arragant stupid an asshole a fucking retard. But I have respect for others and wish to help others out and be loyal to others nobal and help others out.

So yea thanks for the chance to get in secret thanks allot guys so cya. Last post.
next time dont make mistakes, we do some research around this place, and like satsu said , not even me and teague would counter vote .

and you did everything to soon, oh well
Well played, and nicely handled.

Good research done and all, but yes as Satsu said, the posting of research is fine, but the discussion of irrelevant things is not so highly accepted.

Nothing horrible so good job guys.
-- Jet -- Somewhere, something incredible is waiting to be known. --
[Secret]AikidoKP

Cogito ergo sum. I think therefor I exist.

I know it's true because it says so right here in this signature.
You PMed me this Link, right after I posted my last post and before you posted yours:
wo wo wo wo wo wolfe told you I was 11? Look I was joking with him I really told him that I was 13 and I have proof of it in my pm's. We aren't friends anymore because of his stupidity and his betrayel. I just wanted to get that clear. I'm not a liar I wanted to join secret because I my friends was in it and I thought secret was a clan with respect, I know now that all of you are trollers including you you no right as a human being you are a troll.

Don't post on the [Secret] forum again or you will be banned.
Have a nice day.
Last edited by Satsu13; May 19, 2011 at 07:26 PM.
ex [Secret] Guardian - [OLDA]