Toribash
Name:Nejc
Belt:4th Dan Black Belt
Country and timezone:Slovenia, GMT +1
How active are you in-game and forums?(1-10):5 - I scroll everyday but don't find anything interesting
Any clans you joined before us?(If yes, why did you leave/got kicked?):FC , Neon -----> left all of them myself because I didn't feel good in community
Contacts (Skype, E-mail, etc): Skype:nejcbudic
What mod are you good in?: I can be good at any mood but bad games happens too
What can you contribute to the clan?:I am really strong in inspiring others if things goes wrong I can lift morale to fight really quickly , always fight to the end and try to get most from what can I do.
Any bans/infractions?: None
Why do you want to [Ascend]?:Because it's cool clan which have nice story and it's name tells what I want to do ----> Ascend
Player Card:http://64.19.142.12/www.toribash.com...StRiDeR100.png
Did anyone refer you here?:No
Got some more to add?: Few replays
Attached Files
4 punches .rpl (69.3 KB, 2 views)
ABD 2.rpl (62.7 KB, 8 views)
Aikido Win 1.rpl (51.7 KB, 2 views)
Aikido win 2.rpl (49.1 KB, 2 views)
Aikido win 3.rpl (27.4 KB, 2 views)
No alive opponent found
Grohenbird I love your fine english my friend... Make forum activity better Yes by me btw

Strider.. Even though we are both from Slovenia I don't see this is as a good application...
''because its cool'' isn't a really cool reason to join us sorry no from me

Definite yes to Birdy, this man knows how to finely craft the most delicate of apps.
you should give a lesson on applications to Strider sometime, Absolute no to Strider

Also bird, your StarBomb profile picture, you're get'n some brownie points for that ;P
The Game Is Broken - Foxy
Originally Posted by KrispKrack View Post
Definite yes to Birdy, this man knows how to finely craft the most delicate of apps.
you should give a lesson on applications to Strider sometime, Absolute no to Strider

Also bird, your StarBomb profile picture, you're get'n some brownie points for that ;P

I am tempted to just go through and re-write every single one of the failed apps here, but that would require a level of patience that I dearly lack.

How many of those points do I need to get an actual brownie?
I think I might be retired.
Honestly, I'm not entirely sure if that's how brownie points work o.o there needs to be a "/give" or a "/throw" command for situations like this

/throw brownie
The Game Is Broken - Foxy
Originally Posted by StRiDeR100 View Post
Name:Nejc
Belt:4th Dan Black Belt
Country and timezone:Slovenia, GMT +1
How active are you in-game and forums?(1-10):5 - I scroll everyday but don't find anything interesting
Any clans you joined before us?(If yes, why did you leave/got kicked?):FC , Neon -----> left all of them myself because I didn't feel good in community
Contacts (Skype, E-mail, etc): Skype:nejcbudic
What mod are you good in?: I can be good at any mood but bad games happens too
What can you contribute to the clan?:I am really strong in inspiring others if things goes wrong I can lift morale to fight really quickly , always fight to the end and try to get most from what can I do.
Any bans/infractions?: None
Why do you want to [Ascend]?:Because it's cool clan which have nice story and it's name tells what I want to do ----> Ascend
Player Card:http://64.19.142.12/www.toribash.com...StRiDeR100.png
Did anyone refer you here?:No
Got some more to add?: Few replays

DENIED

After a loooong discussion which we never had you have been denied since it's clear there has not been put any effort and reason to join are not eligible and isn't really what we expect we expect apps like BIRD'S like seriously we are official we don't accept people who don't take this seriously so our final descision is that you have been denied
Yeah so nice app Grohen, welcome to the clan!

Strider, feel free to reapply in a few days/weeks time.
✦RIP -zzzkie, I'll miss you 2012-2015 #neverforget.✦
👼Proud owner and leader of [Ascend] with my brother, Nevramon👼
Check out my 🎧 FREE💃 sound request shop! - I have a lot of art (like, 45+ heads and a few sets) for sale! PM me for them!
My mistake I didn't see that app can be free form. I suck at paragraphed applications so if im allowed I will write one in free form.
No alive opponent found
Originally Posted by StRiDeR100 View Post
My mistake I didn't see that app can be free form. I suck at paragraphed applications so if im allowed I will write one in free form.

"I suck at paragraphs so I'll write it in free form"

So you're going to write us an even worse app than before?
I think I might be retired.
Originally Posted by Grohenbird View Post
"I suck at paragraphs so I'll write it in free form"

So you're going to write us an even worse app than before?

^Yeah, I don't get you.
Also, I see you didn't read the front page well, good job.
✦RIP -zzzkie, I'll miss you 2012-2015 #neverforget.✦
👼Proud owner and leader of [Ascend] with my brother, Nevramon👼
Check out my 🎧 FREE💃 sound request shop! - I have a lot of art (like, 45+ heads and a few sets) for sale! PM me for them!