Toribash
Originally Posted by wraithismy View Post
Name u know age 11 belt brown skilled in aikido have lots of freins in this clan also

You just pooped up the worst shitty application I've ever seen. Congratulations.
I would like to join and my 2nd dan acc got hacked -_- not kidding and mechaflame gave me his acc then gave it to another person cause he forgot i was using it and now i have to start over
-----
Last edited by toxekcat; Jun 14, 2011 at 04:07 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Name wraithismy age 11 belt brown other skills art movei makeing edting and sum more why I whant to join cus I think I can help this clan a lot and I'm gips in akidio and BD also um other mods hope I'm in
Name:Raphael
Belt:Brown Going to Black Belt
Past Clans:Elite BR
Modes your good at:I'm very good at wushu and akido
Other Skills (Art, Video making, etc..):I Do Martial Arts
Player Card:http://www.toribash.com/usercard/Flokitos.png
About yourself:I'm a very good player but i want to join a high class clan with good players/I'm Brazilian
Name: Richard
Belt: Custom
Past Clans: Verdict, Tint
Modes your good at: Aikido and Taekkyon
Other Skills (Art, Video making, etc..): I could say I'm okay at videomaking
GMT: -5
Player Card:
About yourself: Well, My full name's Richard Anderson, I'm currently a Custom belt, I've been playing since June '09, and I'm a local mod of the Wii General and Discussion boards
Why you want to join [eVo] (Don't just say "because i want to" or something in that area, give a GOOD detailed reason or it will be ignored): I've been seeing your clan ingame alot and have made some pretty good friends with your members. Personally, I think I'll fit right in.
Last edited by Daxx; Jun 15, 2011 at 11:43 PM.
Don't keep spamming our damn board just wait...............

Just heard you have another clan..... if you are in another clan you are auto rejected
Last edited by Tripstone; Jun 16, 2011 at 01:03 AM.