Toribash
Tint is not much of an ingame clan so I am looking to you guys for some advise.
I have made this head pass replay that is not yet complete but I want to know what you guys think.
Attached Files
Head Pass Not Compelete #2.rpl (181.2 KB, 8 views)
Lol man don't use dq inside the circle if you are new to headpassing. There is no point to it aside from making you more nervous and lose some style.

Well I would advise to keep both tori's moving constantly, instead of pausing with one in an ugly position ( see your tori frame 4890). Also don't keep the toris so stiff ( see again your tori at frame 4639). I dk what else to say, beside trying to pass with more stylish movement and a better precision.
Like Zalmo said, but maybe if you keep the tori's moving anyways, it would be nice
to move them in such a way that when the head arrives the move you make
really connects with the head. Only works if you plan it exactely but is probably worth the effort.

Still if this is your first time I think it is pretty nice
"I dissaprove of what you say, but i will defend to the death your right to say it"
About that head pass
It's nice you don't need to move both Toris, but i see alot of chaos in your movement :P
etc.
just go and finish it.
<iRookie>This clan got a lot of epic members, such as missuse and Aj, Pulse and Kaszanas, and I want to be part of them.
It is kind of a pain in the ass because the hands dq if I contract them so it is hard to make some of the positions fluent.
Originally Posted by Zalmoxis View Post
Lol man don't use dq inside the circle if you are new to headpassing. There is no point to it aside from making you more nervous and lose some style.

^
Originally Posted by Toast View Post
It is kind of a pain in the ass because the hands dq if I contract them so it is hard to make some of the positions fluent.

You shouldn't even use dojo if you're new i just suggest you to make replay on good distance on mod classic.tbm with gravity -30 etc.
also you can try to do this online with
5 turnframes
<iRookie>This clan got a lot of epic members, such as missuse and Aj, Pulse and Kaszanas, and I want to be part of them.
Originally Posted by Zalmoxis View Post
Even if it's not "pro" any opinion is always welcome, thanks :]

But after the 260 frame everything gets that bad or just the part where I jump towards uke?

I don't like more the replay from that frame.From 260 to 180(more or less)imo could be better(could be more realistic),and i don't like the last jump(it doesn't seem a replay made by you,it is like a cb in mp)
Are you interested in my deactivated inventory?
Send a pm to Missuse for trade(NOT TO ME)