Toribash
Hahahahahahah idiots. Let's all get banned ;)
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[4:37 PM] ponf: y'all might think i'm not wild enough to send dick pics over toribash
[4:37 PM] ponf: you'd be wrong
uwu i wuv you uwu
Glory days and glory holes.

We've been banned because some begging scrub reported us for "rigging" our own TC we put in our own room during our own KO tourney, which was over. Everyone left but that annoying cunt who was begging for TC over and over.

Turns out that "once you put TC in the decapprize it's not yours" anymore, and getting it back once the event is over and everyone is gone is "rigging", BUT ONLY if someone reports you.

Moral of the story is : don't put TC in the decapprize. And ban cunts before they get you banned.

So next events, we won't be using the /decapprize anymore. We can write in the MOTD that we offer Xk TC for the first decap and transfer the TC afterward.

Willy what did they make you say to have your ban reduced to 5 days ? I can't control myself over that kind of bullshit, makes me mad as fuck.
Last edited by Immute; Aug 25, 2015 at 05:39 PM.
It's like a bad mafia movie. Willy got his sentence reduced because he snitched. So, now we have to pay some dudes to shiv him under the showers.
The original snitch (IAtomI) is under witness protection. GMs didn't want to give me his name, but I remembered.
"We've been banned because some begging scrub reported us for "rigging" our own TC we put in our own room during our own KO tourney, which was over"

This was exactly my first thought what happend when i read about the ban.

Omfg, what a fucking sob.

"And ban cunts before they get you banned."

^That
Erm.

You kick everyone, lockdown the room and decap and close the room. Case closed.

Now, you are not allowed to selfdecap or rig it, so you will have to "play it out".

EDIT:

Also, showing someone a decap opener is not illegal even if there is a decapprize.
Now doing recoloring for people not in the clan as-well, PM for more info!
PROUD OWNER OF THORN'S GOOD ENOUGH WRITER AWARD!
Originally Posted by xXKaneXx View Post
"We've been banned because some begging scrub reported us for "rigging" our own TC we put in our own room during our own KO tourney, which was over"

This was exactly my first thought what happend when i read about the ban.

Omfg, what a fucking sob.

"And ban cunts before they get you banned."

^That

I know right, we host a free tourney for people to enjoy. He joins, he plays, he get his shots, we're even being nice and told him he did good with his match. Then he start crying for TC and be a cunt to people who made efforts to offer people like him some fun and occasion to get some TC.

He got himself on my black list. I'll duel him out of his TC with alt accounts, we'll see how he likes having TC now.

Do bigbro or tMediator still work to find the cunt ingame ? ;o

You kick everyone, lockdown the room and decap and close the room. Case closed.

Now, you are not allowed to selfdecap or rig it, so you will have to "play it out".

Ikr², how stupid is that rule. You can't "rig" your own money, but you "can" if you kick everyone out of your room once the event is over, because no one to complain about it.

Reminded me of that time where Culapoo and Clockworkmonkey rigged a 200K decapprize in public wushu, twice, and never had any issue with it. 8/8.
i just tried to make sense with them XD powas kinda kept saying the same thing but whatever..he reduced my ban anyway since i said i didn't know the rule+ the rule isn't clear since it is in betting server rules etc...

i don't agree with the ban, doesn't make sense at all, on top of it being a stupid rule..and the snitch iAtom..good for him XD

it feels like a kid who snitched to his mommy..even if he was wrong..he still gets what he wants

love ya deppy we're like bonnie and clyde

where is snakeyy

my first game to be allowed to post here: dprigger'sfirstgame.rpl

they reduced ur ban too deppy right?