Endurance Onslaught 6.0
Twinsword is accepted to the clan for a test week.

if we like you, you will become a fully fledged member of pandora... if we dont,... well it is kinda obvious.
When I am sad, I stop being sad and be AWESOME instead!
Grats!
My suggestion - be active on forums, since it seems that I am the only one playing Tori here
"Your ad could be here"
Pandora is my destiny!
Originally Posted by loje View Post
Twinsword is accepted to the clan for a test week.

if we like you, you will become a fully fledged member of pandora... if we dont,... well it is kinda obvious.

We personally like if our... specimen have built their body before uhm, examination - also, eating a variety of spices would save us a lot of work in our examination. Don't be shy - our teeth maybe be sharp, but we only bite once. Per body part.

Don't worry, we won't bite you in your ding-dong.
tl;dr: deprived is spergin'
And I did not see him ingame either. I've been looking.

I only saw someone named TwinSwordZ but I guess thats not him.
I has mad finger skills!
Property of [Discount_Death] 2nd Black
Application to Pandora Clan
In-Game Name:Player100
Belt/Qi:Orange Belt Qi: 85...
Reference from notable any person(s):None
GMT (TimeZone):EST
Preferred modes:Classic
Previous clans:None
Why do you want to join:I think it would be good to join because I have a good start, and I have some potential. (for an orange belt)
Why should we let you join: I can beat most other orange belts, and some greens. Also, I have made my own improvised moves that have potency.
Ban history:Absolutely no bans.
Uhh...Personality...I am slightly Type A, but I most like to screw around... I like making things, and I commonly try to make scripts and mods. My replays suck, because I usually don't save replays when I win.
I also like to make little weapons out of things around me.
Attached Files
arm rip.rpl (19.1 KB, 5 views)
double decap.rpl (24.6 KB, 5 views)
head ripper.rpl (30.0 KB, 5 views)
first online win.rpl (38.1 KB, 5 views)
im a noob.rpl (73.1 KB, 5 views)
belts doesnt measure skill. all your belt says is how much you play ingame...

also... since that is your first post and you only have played 85 games ingame it would be very...impressing... if you managed to get banned
When I am sad, I stop being sad and be AWESOME instead!