Endurance Onslaught 6.0
Originally Posted by Shade View Post
Well, Erth I need to ask you a small thing, why do you have a usertitle saying #TribeOn instead of #Tribe??

#TribeOn is tribe's neat little slogan, saying #tribe doesn't sound as nice.

#getwellsoonoswald
what am i doing here
Oh wait my rant can hold... If Oswald is ill, then that's more important. Get well soon Oswald!

Why would you war (Attack) as a spur of the moment thing.... They got some of the best players on there side I just think its pointless and only asking for a loss.. Oh and what a surprise we lost to them. I know it was a close one, But does it seriously matter if it was close or far. A win is a win and a loss is a loss, loosing by 1 game doesn't make a difference because at the end of the day its a loss. I don't know what the aim is for wars, Is it to get points, fun, or win. For me its a mix of the 2, Having fun and winning. They both go hand in hand. If your doing it for fun then fair enough but i still think our win to loss ratio is pretty lame.

Sorry about this rant
Originally Posted by Facade View Post
#TribeOn is tribe's neat little slogan, saying #tribe doesn't sound as nice.

#getwellsoonoswald

when I saw that for the 1st time, I thought it was the IRC channel haha
~ [Tribe]Shade ~
Should've been better organised so members can actually make it to wars..

Also if it's in abd, cancel the war ffs, because as far as I know we don't have any strong abd players.. We don't need to war just to give other clans advantages. =/
I think we have the right to do a "spur of the moment" war when a good number of our members get ingame together. We were 5 people when we started but 2 of us left. Still, it was a nice war and it was pretty close too.
(╯°□°)╯︵ pɐǝɹɥʇ ʎɐldǝɹ
#thatfeeling when you take a boat for three hours, 10mins until arrival and the captain decides to turn the boat around and go back because of the waves....

I'm mad.
Hello, Tribe guys.
I am sorry for invade, juast wanted to say "Thank you" for a clan war.
You were pretty nice! However, i doubt that it was your primary war membership.
Anyways we'll happy to play cw against you again
And yeah, special thanks to qbilvion, he was great.

Log of cw. Enoy

Last edited by deathdancerr; Feb 22, 2014 at 02:53 PM.
UTM 4ever |4bb не для слабаков
Ah we should arrange a date DeathDancerr where we can get all members from both clans I think. Also that log is pretty neat.
Originally Posted by FistofLife View Post
Also that log is pretty neat.

its also wrong because I played like 4 or 5 matches
(╯°□°)╯︵ pɐǝɹɥʇ ʎɐldǝɹ