Toribash
View Poll Results: Should we add ranks to the user list?
Yes
20 Votes / 100.00%
No
0 Votes / 0%
Voters: 20. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Originally Posted by Mzebra View Post
So people of this board, I recently obtained CS GO since it was on sale and what not. When I load up my game its fine. but when I click find a game and try going to a server, on the first loading screen itll load, but when it does my whole computer crashes.

Any fixes?

Try this: http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfile.../?id=257537054
Hey guys, quick question.
Since my computer doesn't do good on CS go, all I have left is my MacBook Pro.
Does it work properly on CS GO because I've been hearing that the Mac isn't good for Cs. Help?
Matarika|Mobinladen|Youngsandm|Darknis|2WC|Sidtheepic|
"Brains are like computers but squishy and very watery :3'' ~D
Learning how to set myself up and aiming properly was a serious help. Even if I don't know the map very well or if I make the wrong call, I find that i'm not getting absolutely shrekt. Topping most teams.
Hoss.
game sense in general for each map is a crucial part of becoming better
you need to know when and where people will be, and where to aim
even now, at 1000+ hours i'm finding better ways to position myself to help my team and i
you should also focus on nades - nades win games - without them you'll most likely smell bad
don't talk to me or my dudes ever again
Originally Posted by hobo View Post
game sense in general for each map is a crucial part of becoming better
you need to know when and where people will be, and where to aim
even now, at 1000+ hours i'm finding better ways to position myself to help my team and i
you should also focus on nades - nades win games - without them you'll most likely smell bad

nades for noobs, learn to m4a1
A dueler is only a good as his finest lift.

I love many people on this forum such as ...
Uric|Internet|Stellar|Wesley|Boonana|AJ|FireBolty|iRookie|Brucia|Kristis133|Liquidoom|Lightningkid
[type=noob]monk[noob]
I respect...
Today I had a game watched by ~450 people. Shit was intense, we ended up 15-15 on inferno, with one of our guys pinging and abandoning after halftime.

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfile.../?id=372064807
Last edited by ynvaser; Jan 9, 2015 at 01:10 PM.
Originally Posted by Mzebra View Post
So people of this board, I recently obtained CS GO since it was on sale and what not. When I load up my game its fine. but when I click find a game and try going to a server, on the first loading screen itll load, but when it does my whole computer crashes.

Any fixes?

try updating your GPU drivers aswell as uninstalling any recent hardware you added.
I had this problem when I first got the game, I just uninstalled it and re-installed it and it fixed. So yea.
Semi-Pro Counter Strike Player.
Originally Posted by iKas View Post
try updating your GPU drivers aswell as uninstalling any recent hardware you added.
I had this problem when I first got the game, I just uninstalled it and re-installed it and it fixed. So yea.

Didnt work either, imma stop shitting up the thread. but thanks anyways.