Ranking
Originally Posted by Lazors View Post
Will we be seeing more steam-related functions in Toribash, such as the CoD join/invite system?

Not decided yet.

I want to put a team speak type feature into the game. I like playing on server and have skype on. We could do that without steam though.
Originally Posted by hampa View Post
Not decided yet.

I want to put a team speak type feature into the game. I like playing on server and have skype on. We could do that without steam though.

that would be sick bro
Master Sign-Writer
Not decided yet.

Do you mean like microphone chatting ingame?
Wouldn't it'll be some ways making people spam server with annoying sound or spam laugh?
:D
Originally Posted by trocher3 View Post
Do you mean like microphone chatting ingame?
Wouldn't it'll be some ways making people spam server with annoying sound or spam laugh?

You would be able to block players or only talk to your friends.
Actually, as long as it is personal, a conversation with friends, and not the whole server screaming at each other, it would be fine by me. This wasn't possible without Steam, but now it could actually be done.
Brendan (he who passeth judgement on the frequent changing of signatures): I don't do hentai anymore
You would be able to block players or only talk to your friends.

Oh okay ;o
As long troller can be blocked, it'll be fine to me.
:D
Originally Posted by Lazors View Post
Actually, as long as it is personal, a conversation with friends, and not the whole server screaming at each other, it would be fine by me. This wasn't possible without Steam, but now it could actually be done.

Steam integration is not required for this. There is already mumble, teamspeak, steam chat, etc...

My question about the toribash shop wasn't answered, will there be any changes?

Also are we going to see spectating, broadcasting, etc, and other esports type features integrated?
Id approve of an improved spectating function, instead of having them randomly specced, taking up space in the player list.
as for broadcasting, if someone picks it up and makes something of it, the option will be integrated eventually, but untill it becomes a popular/common thing here, im fine with nothing being done yet.
-=Art is never finished, only abandoned=-
Would it be possible to have a monotoned voice that speaks the globals into the chats? Like a way to read them and hear them etc.

----

There could be a toggle option for turning it on and off.
Last edited by Wolfe; Jun 9, 2013 at 07:19 AM.
Originally Posted by Wolfe View Post
Would it be possible to have a monotoned voice that speaks the globals into the chats? Like a way to read them and hear them etc.

Please, no. That would be so goddamn annoying. Especially since players tend to use slang words and emoticons in globals, and I'd rather not have the standard Google Translate voice going through my head everytime a global is sent.
Also, I'm not really staff, but I've got a big rod to compensate for it. Hope you don't mind.
Brendan (he who passeth judgement on the frequent changing of signatures): I don't do hentai anymore