Toribash
View Poll Results: What mod(s) should we use for the tournament?
aikidobigdojo, greykido & rb_greykido
0 Votes / 0%
rouxkido
1 Votes / 100.00%
Voters: 1. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

I thought you guys looked also at movements and stuff. At least, that's what all my testers said.
㋡ My TB A$AP Homies ㋡
[PS4 - Xx_MeekMill_xX]
Originally Posted by snake View Post
-snipped to avoid arguments 'n' stuff-
~Erth

eww! whats wrong with me calling you heretics? not even arguing or insulting anyone, other then stopping by
tell me about aikido
~referencing Dark Souls in suicidal threads since 13/01/15
It's been a while since I've been called a heretic feels good, I didn't know that we were seen like this though we don't support kicking do we?.
Present to me the most beautiful woman, and I shall reward you with chronos
So, out of curiosity are you guys talking about my app?
[2:39pm]culapou>i've killed over 500 people without stabbing them I can kill people with my bear hands if they ever try messing with me
Either way as stated earlier I like jewww's app and him as a person but I'll need a few convincing replays or meet me in-game for my yes.
Present to me the most beautiful woman, and I shall reward you with chronos
All I can say (If my word is allowed) is that Jeew is a active person, and he enjoys being so.
㋡ My TB A$AP Homies ㋡
[PS4 - Xx_MeekMill_xX]
Yeah, yeah I realize the time frame, but no one told me whether it's being discussed. That's all I'm wondering about.
If needed, I can remake my app to display a little bit more about me.
[2:39pm]culapou>i've killed over 500 people without stabbing them I can kill people with my bear hands if they ever try messing with me
I think that would be better, I am also interested in knowing who the real you is.
㋡ My TB A$AP Homies ㋡
[PS4 - Xx_MeekMill_xX]