Toribash
Yes there was but if I remember we had to make a monster for our clan

Hassan its not just for toribash u can post anything artistic u have made
Quplays
Quack's Club
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Pm me for help or if you have any questions.
Oh Ok Thanks Fetis - I Mean Flesh.......*Dat Save*
*Pulls more tail then a special needs child at the petting zoo*
Guys it was nice while it lasted but through all those skype messages coming at me and weighing me down, i cant handle it anymore.
I understand ive done some hurtful and harmful things but i only did it because i havent got easy lives like you guys. My life if hard, my family fights with me all the time, my girlfriend cheated on me.
So i just want to thank all you guys that made my time in wapow happy and i hope the clan goes well from here and i hope you stay ranked 1.
i will always love you guys and i hope nothing will effect anyone else in the clan.
Thanks krulls bro you made me feel special in this clan and so did u flames and i appreciate it

<3 love you fleshy
Quplays
Quack's Club
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Pm me for help or if you have any questions.
Hey, hey, hey, hey.

One computer gets broken at swepples house, and everyone starts doing shit. Can someone give me some context?
Owner of Fred
ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Bye bye guys, will miss you all. Maybe I will come back one day if i will feel wanted, but for now I just have to sort some things out in my life, i am having a rough time comprehending all the shit that i have to deal with + clan arguments
Move
Why does that sounds like something you hear at the end of a dragon ball z episode...nerd joke.

Anyways, were not dying at all just Smaguris felt like it was time for him to take his leave. Oh and please keep comments like this on the WAPOW Chit Cha thread.

Thank you.
Don't believe in a cripple cause he'll prove you wrong.
~PenumbraAF
Hia uall, welcome new guys, wt up old ones. Im stil around, lurking more like a ghost these days, pm me n I answer. Gona read me up and post some here, soon.
Peace n love
[WAPOW] "uhhh......no, Commissar we cant be sure yet _but it looks like he was killed by a hazelblunt object"