Endurance Onslaught 6.0
Half life 1.

Don't get me wrong, its a fucking sweet game.
But every now and then, it would glitch.
and i would just be fucking stuck, unable to move
had to fucking KILL MYSELF and hope the last autosave was recent
^garblejfidlssja beflijfdsl baeufkh dsjlinuefjdsl
I hate that bloxorz game, or whatever.

The one that you have to push your block perfectly into the hole to proceed.
Man that made me rage back in the day.

roar.
lol
Originally Posted by Peter1212 View Post
I hate that bloxorz game, or whatever.

The one that you have to push your block perfectly into the hole to proceed.
Man that made me rage back in the day.

roar.

Boomblox?
Boomblox had that effect on me too, I raged at Soul Omen or Eater, old PS2 it got really complex fast.
ayylmaos are real
Oh man! You just reminded me of a game where you were a block and you had to collect the keys and other assorted items

Was on ps1.
Except that didn't make me rage...it was a nice game.
lol
sid mayers or meyers railroad game or such. it fucked my up so bad, I couldnt even build a fucking train and it glitched up my comp
dude saints row 2 makes just scream fuck when i get blown up by a cop at the last lvl of tow truck activity thing lol them cod waw when some 1 kills me online XD
I IS SO EPIC!!!! AND SO PIMPIN!!!
Most recently would be MoneySeize.

I have about 500 coins in it right now and have died hundreds of times.
Last edited by Phoenix; Jul 18, 2009 at 11:33 PM.
counter-strike source... it has destroyed 1,2 keyboards for me it also destroyed my fat old screen xd
* ego gently touches Snorlaxen's manly chest while shivering at the thought of being caught out here alone with him.
Tekken 3
That game is still one of the best fighting games ever made, but I never managed to unlock Dr. Boskonovitch because you have to beat the survival mode FOUR FUCKING TIMES!!
Holy shit, I didn't even complete it once, because most of the times you can't see your enemies and they're kicking you from out of the screen but you cannot just stand back and wait for them to come closer NO, because the time runs out so ridiculously fast and you just have to go to the corner of the screen and spam some attacks and suddenly there are more of them and you can't even react to them using you as their punching bag.. And if you managed to pass those bastards you have only like 14 seconds left to kill yoshimitsu or kuma with only a third of your hp...
That game really made me rage like nothing else, because you have no possible chance to beat that..