Ranking
It will sure as hell tell you when to reload, just not ahead of time :P

ever had that type of moment? Just run out from behind cover and *click click click* well shi- *dead*
nyan :3
Youtube Channel i sometimes post videos of other games
Coins or any equivalent of them.

"Oh look there's coins all over the path floating it the air. I'm going to collect them because later on i may need them to unlock the ability to continue on my path. I'll trade with my friend for some important item i need, because he cant just give it to me, even though the fate of us all in at stake. He needs 300 coins.
FUCKING MAGNETS EVERYWHERE IN THIS BITCH
Originally Posted by DaBandito View Post
Play Red Orchestra. It only tells you how heavy the clip feels and when you reaload the half empty clips go back to your pocket.
No magical ammo counters to tell you when to reaload.

Have it. It's good, but feels sluggish when you're using a rifle. And you're basically always using a rifle.

Red Orchestra has an epic win feature: it supports round-in-chamber.
What also fails hard: Creeps (Dogs for example) drop Items when they die in RPGs, I mean, Dogs cannot use swords, right? They ate it or what?!
1.) Meet friendly helicopter pilot.

2.) Friendly helicopter pilot helps you out or begins helping you out.

3.) Zombie/rocket/flying-creatures/etc. takes out helicopter and thus the pilot.

4.) Sad music or mood created and your character briefly shows an angry or upset emotion. Feelings of hopelessness quickly follow as your character realizes that was their way out or only backup.

---------------------------------------------------------------
Helicopter pilots have become the redshirts of Capcom games (though not limited to Capcom games). If you meet one its safe to say they will die soon.
Last edited by lancer_c; Jun 5, 2009 at 03:20 PM.