Toribash
LOL wow kenny really stretching your imagination there. I'm really impressed with you totally witty insult. Also angry potheads are totally cliche.. this is not 2001, jay and silent bob really aren't cool anymore lol. why don't you just wait, and write something when your a little more composed and not acting like a complete inbred.
CYBERNATIONS DO IT
JollyFuckingRoger
im sorry i dont know how to respond. so i guess you win. either way you look like much more of a fag than me and you just proved that so i feel somewhat better about myself.
Last edited by sluthead; Apr 4, 2009 at 08:26 PM.
CYBERNATIONS DO IT
JollyFuckingRoger
if you refer to my application. you can plainly see I am not a virgin. Not that I wouldnt mind being a virgin again, girls just think its SOO CUTE!
CYBERNATIONS DO IT
JollyFuckingRoger
I will! thats like the nicest thing anyone has ever said to me on these forums. Im actually going to see her right now! Kenny you stay classy man. Its been really good talking to you, at least your only slightly stupid.
CYBERNATIONS DO IT
JollyFuckingRoger
okay how about we smoke a blunt instead. or yeah it could go the other way, but i have to tell you im not really scared of overweight cowboys. your just going to hit the ground harder.
CYBERNATIONS DO IT
JollyFuckingRoger