Toribash
I prefer Lincolns, even though my character only uses modded weapons now, I have an HK36 and a veeeeryyyy awesome sniper.

EDIT:

BRUTAL!

Originally Posted by Mapleleaf View Post
It is a sniper rifle but better.

He's right you know.

The Gauss rifle is actually a regular rifle, but when scoped (since having a long shot range due to its projectiles) is considered a high powered sniper rifle. It isn't known if it is made in either the US or China in the fallout world but is considered to be made by another country (like Germany-this is on the wiki).
I got the Lincoln's Repeater, finally. >.>

And, the one problem is: After I beat all the main quests I thought it would be cool to go kill every merchant. Now, I cannot buy magnum ammo.

[RAWR]
========ROYALRAINBOW========
Originally Posted by Cindermomo View Post
I got the Lincoln's Repeater, finally. >.>

And, the one problem is: After I beat all the main quests I thought it would be cool to go kill every merchant. Now, I cannot buy magnum ammo.

well that can be very disappointing i killed flak and i never got the key to his shop's supplies box and sadly shrapnel never dies so it's very gay.i want all their fucking stuff...
||||7th dan black belt||||
Originally Posted by Arctichunter View Post
well that can be very disappointing i killed flak and i never got the key to his shop's supplies box and sadly shrapnel never dies so it's very gay.i want all their fucking stuff...

Pick his pocket?
anyone found the shitgun fatman or w/e its called in the secret military bumnker....

it fires 8 fat man shots at once
Originally Posted by xtwistedx View Post
anyone found the shitgun fatman or w/e its called in the secret military bumnker....

it fires 8 fat man shots at once

Yes the Experimental MIRV

damage.. OVER NINE THOUUUUUSAND!

its more for fun than it is practical, and probably only fun if you have infinite ammo, like you could on PC.