Toribash

/offtop on offtop thread

Did anyone write that "Description"? xD I don't know how to start it <lol>

If you don't know what I am writing about, check this out [QUOTE]http://forum.toribash.com/showthread.php?t=72476[QUOTE]

Also : IKUA - do NOT post anymore! xD
Oshi, I forgot about it lol. Gonna write it tommorow (or maybe today).

[re] | #Polska
qui hic minxerit aut cacaverit, habeat deos superos et inferos iratos
i am getting pretty much annoyed...you all know Shinn-Ryuu right??he is in Jgmt ... i applied to the Promo-Team a while ago and Hanz0 told me that they are in no need of more promo-team members and they will not invite more members...do you know Rott??i guues"no"(he has about 2 posts)...he is in Jgmt,too and in Promo-team...Do you know FeDeRiGoR??i gues "a lil bit"...he is in Jgmt and in Promo-team...isn't it strange??i think it is all because of Shinn-Ryuu...reason is not "i am angry cuz i am in promo-team" reason is "i am angry cuz there are a lot of random guys in promo-team"...

EDIT:kk misstake ...Federigor is not in Jgmt but he was...IT DOESN'T CHANGE FACT THAT HE IS A RANDOM GUY!!!
Last edited by XmiechoX; Mar 24, 2009 at 11:15 AM.
I'm [Addicted]
Originally Posted by Nobuddie View Post
if you would check the list of pt members, you would find 30 fags, that do NOTHING.

^quoted for truth

And Miecho deserves to be in pt, he helped a lot with promotions, he's SO FUCKING MORE ACTIVE than some pt members...

[re] | #Polska
qui hic minxerit aut cacaverit, habeat deos superos et inferos iratos