Toribash
I recently started Krav Maga. Can't really do anything but the basic kick in the balls, some defensive moves and falling the right way, but anyways.

I did Karate for a half a year a few years back, but similarly I only learned falls, two basic katas and the three basic kicks and punches, along with three stances.

Both were/are great fun, though.
I refuse to grab.
-
Like CnC? Most people do. Be a dear and spread the love!
Originally Posted by DeeJayy741 View Post
I turned blackbelt at Tae Kwon Do when I was 10. I have the certificate to prove it too. Also, the master who graded me was from Korea, which is to my knowledge, where TKD originated, so I would think that's an achievement.

I'm 13 atm, 2nd dan black belt. Btw, TKD goes:

Blackbelt
1st dan blackbelt
2nd dan blackbelt

Not like Toribash where it goes blackbelt to 2nd dan.

I assume you did WTF Taekwondo?

Also: Red belt (soon black belt) ITF Taekwondo
Sigma | Gata
Lost pet looking for home
Eh, did some Taekwondo when I was small, got bored and quit, I was still white belt, I think. Then did Wushu as an activity @ school etc. Very boring martial art life indeed.
Orange belt in shitto-ryu kofukan karate. I started a few years ago, practiced for a year and a half and just resumed it, a month or so ago. I'm aiming for the blackbelt eventually. Not necessarily where I live now, because I'll move before that. Still, it's interesting, and I'm exerting myself. I'm currently trying to master the Sanchin kata.
8th kyu (Yellow Belt) in Shotokan Karate.

BTW, people who just say "Karate" without naming what kind are probably just making it all up.