Toribash
In-Game Name: Hawkinz
Reference(s):
InfernoX, Juntalis, Plasm (gone?), KwOmp, Drakhir, Gov_Cheese, Zaarock, Andrecova and possibly Abbadon, if he remembers playing me
How long have you been playing Toribash:
Since late February, i belive. Version 2.4, anyway. I'm 6th dan atm, possibly 7th when the belts system is back up.
Why you want to join Torigods:
I want to join Torigod because its a great clan, one of the originals .. i like all the members in it. Most other clans these days are (IMO), just crappy. Torigod have a great reputation, thats a rare thing these days.
Why we should pick you instead of someone else: Because im impulsive and like to kill people, i mean .. how many people have a fetish for ripping of peoples heads then using them as footballs? Its quite fun, you should really try it sometime. Also, imo i'm good at all game types, Wushu being my weakest game type other than classic, because i havnt played one game of it. My last fight before 10th dan will be classic, I want to keep my virginity.

Withdrawn, sorry to waste your time.

Last edited by Hawkinz; Nov 2, 2007 at 05:53 AM.
<@veb> HEY WHO CHANGED YOUR TITLE
<@veb> IT SAYS SENIOR MEMBER
Don't change my title you asshole
Geez. I change my mind less. And I have two. :P

<suomynona> It might kill you, but, that's the worst it'll do
In-Game Name: Punkki
Reference(s): Spider
How long have you been playing Toribash: Since 2.2 or something around that.
Why you want to join Torigods:It's the best clan in the game and I want to be part of it =P. And also because I like all members that I've talked to.
Why we should pick you instead of someone else: Becuase I'm very active at the game and I think that I'm decent at all the mods.
In-Game Name:Bloodude
Reference(s):Kael,Blood,Kinx,Manor,Or Initial
How long have you been playing Toribash: 11 months and a half, Still Counting
Why you want to join Torigods:Torigods is 1 of my favorite clans i wish to join someday once i'm able to beat cnbl
Why we should pick you instead of someone else: I'm not as skilled as other people but i can dish out grand, and random moves that can be helpful in some fights such as jousting my highest streak is 9
Please, if you don't want to post an application, don't SPAM our board. Thanks.
In-Game Name:
Reference(s):none but my friend who said u were awsome.
How long have you been playing Toribash:sence likea year ago
Why you want to join Torigods:I have seen you guys fight. and they are defenetly fit for the name "Torigod". and i wish to learn from the masters.
Why we should pick you instead of someone else:Because i learn fast, im may not be as skilled as many of you but i have beaten imsku himself. twice. and i belive in improving myself and allways listening to my supiriors.
In-Game Name:saintowar
Reference(s):Epic,SMASH
How long have you been playing Toribash:5 month
Why you want to join Torigods:well this clan is just THE BEST CLAN there is in the whole game
Why we should pick you instead of someone else:because im very good in all mods and that im very fast at learning new moves and that im on every day

thanks for reading this (:
n-Game Name:Seamonkey
Reference(s):none
How long have you been playing Toribash:since 1.0
Why you want to join Torigods:because they are the gods of toribash
Why we should pick you instead of someone else:because im a very experienced toribash fighter(green belt)