Endurance Onslaught 6.0
Why hello there.
Well, I'm 18, can I still join?
I turn 19 in July. July 11th to be exact.
I am in Inq, and I am a 10th dan black belt.
Gynx is a nubby nubly nub nub who nubs around nubbing
Originally Posted by Lightningkid View Post
Why hello there.
Well, I'm 18, can I still join?
I turn 19 in July. July 11th to be exact.
I am in Inq, and I am a 10th dan black belt.

Wait till Deady's around, he'll decide if you're granted an 'early entrance'.

<Erf> SkulFuk: gf just made a toilet sniffing joke at me
<Erf> i think
<Erf> i think i hate you
Originally Posted by skulfuk View Post
Wait till Deady's around, he'll decide if you're granted an 'early entrance'.

D: responsibility...hehe

Eh, its fine by me. Light is a good dude from what I know, and he is active on the forums. Plus I was in inq and had fun (yes, that means I am slightly biased...)

However, in these situations what I always say is that if three or more people are against it, then its a no. So I am for it, but if three others aren't, well they out weigh me or anyone else.

We should probably make threads for this in the future, like any time someone under 19 wants to join we make a vote thread or something.

But yeah, I don't know, I say let him in

If three people don't object in the next two days I will add you.

Also
Originally Posted by Zacsterr View Post
u old bastards :P

Your damn right. :P
Organisation of Awesome: Member.
I just would like to lift some point concerning this early entrance
Accepting one ppl under the set age limit will end up by a lot more of ppl "underage" asking to get in OLDA.

Now concerning lightning kid, well I honestly don't know him
I've played two or three times online and that's about it.

So I trust deady's judgement (even if biased).

Just wanted to make some alert concerning the fact that this early entrance should be the only one, that confirm the rules of 19 years old to enter OLDA
LK would be the exception that confirm the rule
[FROG] - [Toribash-FR] - [OLDA] - \m/
Français, english: Click
Actually, the real age shouldnt matter, its Over Legal Drinking Age, so it depends on where someone is from
Nah, i dont care, for me 18 would be the logical cut-off-age. But hey, im old enough, i dont care, i better grab a beer ^^
<Gandalf> YOU SHALL NOT PASS
<Balrog> Sorry

On-links are bad
OLDA are good
Originally Posted by Kyat View Post
Just wanted to make some alert concerning the fact that this early entrance should be the only one, that confirm the rules of 19 years old to enter OLDA
LK would be the exception that confirm the rule

Well...That would be the case. Except that we HAVE let people in before who are 18. I am not looking at the roster ATM but I know that (at the time they joined) Kotten, Hebrewhammr, and I think at least one other person were only 18.

The logic has always been that if a person is active, whether in game or on the forums, then we can be sure they will be around until thier birthday comes up.

Kotten has only posted twice I think, but I had only ever seen him in-game anyways when he joined, so he is probably still out there. Hammr, well, he runs shit, so yeah, he is still around. That's also why I voted to let Slith (I think it was Slith) in, but people objected at the time, so I don't know if he ever made the list or not.

And yeah, Vadder makes a good point. When we first had the Idea Blotto and I were going to do 21 and over only. But once we realized that the laws are different depending on where you go, we figured 19 was a good middle ground.

Also, just to make it clear, it doesn't matter if people have pull on the forums so much as if they are close (1 to the age...and have pull or are very active. Like Chac posted once, probably more as a joke, but he didn't make it. So we DO stick to the age thing, but exceptions also happen on a situational basis.
Organisation of Awesome: Member.
Originally Posted by deady View Post
Well...That would be the case. Except that we HAVE let people in before who are 18. I am not looking at the roster ATM but I know that (at the time they joined) Kotten, Hebrewhammr, and I think at least one other person were only 18.

The logic has always been that if a person is active, whether in game or on the forums, then we can be sure they will be around until thier birthday comes up.

Kotten has only posted twice I think, but I had only ever seen him in-game anyways when he joined, so he is probably still out there. Hammr, well, he runs shit, so yeah, he is still around. That's also why I voted to let Slith (I think it was Slith) in, but people objected at the time, so I don't know if he ever made the list or not.

And yeah, Vadder makes a good point. When we first had the Idea Blotto and I were going to do 21 and over only. But once we realized that the laws are different depending on where you go, we figured 19 was a good middle ground.

Also, just to make it clear, it doesn't matter if people have pull on the forums so much as if they are close (1 to the age...and have pull or are very active. Like Chac posted once, probably more as a joke, but he didn't make it. So we DO stick to the age thing, but exceptions also happen on a situational basis.

Oh ok.
I mean, I don't really care if ppl joining are under or over a certain age, as for me I thought OLDA would be about maturity. I mean we can handle subjects more of adult matters (Post Girls or Tobacco for example) and ppl in OLDA will have a certain behaviour, way to express that will be more "thought" that some of the kiddies, involved in administration or not. (I was astonished by the number of toriagents who actually behave like assholes ingame because of their ~).

Originally Posted by Lightningkid View Post
So, does this mean that I'm in then, Deady?

Well, as Deady said in some post, it is a matter of days ^^
[FROG] - [Toribash-FR] - [OLDA] - \m/
Français, english: Click