Endurance Onslaught 6.0
Hmm

The very first game I ever laid my fingers on was Test Drive 1. Back when my dad was working, he used his downtime playing TD1 (EGA graphics).

Then later on, when we bought our first pc, it was the Commander Keen Trilogy, Prince of Persia and Overkill

Now I'm on a quest to regain these lost treasures, by hook or by crook...
I asked my dad what his first game was.
He replied "Pong, when I was 6", to which I replied "And now you play WoW? How does Pong = WoW?"
His response was "Like I know..."
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Render © Nerfnow: Website
Oh man.

I can't even remember the exact first game.

It was either Gobliiins (good one), Wolfenstein, Blood (awesome shooter still), GTA 1, or some random unknown game.

I remember playing this one adventure game with somersaulting egg and castles and such but can't recall the name.
Last edited by Odlov; Nov 3, 2008 at 12:56 PM.
Originally Posted by Odlov View Post
I remember playing this one adventure game with somersaulting egg and castles and such but can't recall the name.

That could be any of the Dizzy series, absolute classics. ^_^

<Erf> SkulFuk: gf just made a toilet sniffing joke at me
<Erf> i think
<Erf> i think i hate you
Originally Posted by Odlov View Post
Gobliiins

:O
I still have 1 and 2 lying around... In fact, they're in the shelf just to the left of me... I even remember playing number 2, and how horribly frustrating it was for my undeveloped brain.
Truth be told, i actually have a lot of old games in that shelf... To name a few:
Mystic Towers (It's a friggin' floppy disk!)
Descent 2
Kingdoms
Diablo
Goblins 1 & 2
Fallout
And so on... But what kind of surprises me is that i also have Tekken 3 for Playstation, and i don't own a Playstation >.>

I don't think my memory recording function was enabled before i got to play PC...
<Blam|Homework> oiubt veubg
various places to find me lol
hmm, if I remember right my first game I ever played was Wolfenstein 3D, my memory isn't all to great though, It might've been the mario brothers/duck hunt combo for the NES (which I still have, and play :P)
Former Item Forger