Toribash
I'm the moral support of the clan. <3

For now... mwuahahahhahahah...
[20:07] <@SpartaCraft> This is the sexiest potato I've ever made.
If you just stick around you will be something, no need to worry, any questions just ask and you'll learn. ^_^
-----

Starting on This Friday this will be ACTIVE

Originally Posted by MrMiyagy View Post
[SIZE="2"]I think we should do a thing for the clan where you have to be certified by at least 1 War Master and at least 1 Council member, Co-leader, or Leader for the ability to fight in clan wars. What does everyone else think?

How To Do It?

The order they fight in will be determined by Co-leaders and Leaders.

Example

What your suggestions to make this a better system?

I Will Update

Another thing, we need to start getting people to go down paths they want to: War Master or Recruiter. Private message me or Jobo to start you down route of War Master or Recruiter if you are a Full Member, not trial. Again, message me or Jobo for any help too.

Quick Tip

Last edited by MrMiyagy; Jan 13, 2016 at 03:12 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Yes that is how it will work and we will tell you if you get certificated in a pm to you then we will update first post accordingly
Thanks I am generally the creative guy in my clans always trying to think of useful ideas and things to do ^_^
Well steelers12 we'll have to wait and be patient to find out if that happens all we can do is be active, obey rules, do wars, and we will see how it all ends up.

Me and Jobo will make sure everyone know what happens with that, please don't ask about it though. ^_^ Thanks have a nice day.