Toribash
Originally Posted by rcrichman View Post
Hi Hannw, I'm the newest WAPOW member, nice to meet you! You seem very friendly. My favorite mods are any parkour, and aikido big dojo. I just got out for summer maybe 5 days ago, so we may be able to play some time.

Hey rcrichman ! nice to meet you . It's cool we have things in common . Parkour is really tricky and I like it (well, watching replays on Youtube :c ) I try to run 2000 engage distance atm, I still need to improve that part . I'll gladly play with you once it's done XD.
If thou gaze long into the abyss,
the abyss will also gaze into thee.
Oi oi, you don't have time to do anything with anyone. You still gotta learn how to hug, kiss and high five. Kloppzilla's face says so.

*grabs popcorn and waits for the gay scene*
Originally Posted by Sh00 View Post
Oi oi, you don't have time to do anything with anyone. You still gotta learn how to hug, kiss and high five. Kloppzilla's face says so.

*grabs popcorn and waits for the gay scene*

Oi oi, but I need a volonteer :L (mwahahah). Who's willing to be my handsome jack ? Krulls ? lol ( I'm so proud of this joke )

*grabs Shoo's popcorn and waits for Krulls*
Give the man.. err... cat some popcorn p-p
The Future is Bulletproof
"How r people still in jail? Just make alts lol" -Wizard
NO ! That's my popcorn ! My precious !

That edit though
Ive recently got into Ip Camera trolling, much fun so good. if you dont know what ip camera trolling i have a link to a vid right here. it usually turns out to be funny asf. Need help learning how to ip troll? Pm me kgo.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O0n2_xOEidk (I did not make this video, all credit goes to its owner)
The Future is Bulletproof
"How r people still in jail? Just make alts lol" -Wizard
/ invade
Hey guys, how are you doing ? I have checked and it shows as you have rank #1 amongst clans. that's awesome
/ invade
> Piratez