Toribash
Originally Posted by Triton View Post
I'm almost 101% positive

You heard it here, folks. Triton has STDs. Don't put his genitals near your face or vice versa.
All it takes is one bad day to reduce the sanest man alive to lunacy. That’'s how far the world is from where I am. Just one bad day.
Oh hey, you grew a mustache and aged fifty years since I saw you last.
All it takes is one bad day to reduce the sanest man alive to lunacy. That’'s how far the world is from where I am. Just one bad day.
Now i know who gave me my STD's

Thanks Ele from the future.
"do it again and i'll insert my giant watermelon dick into your cornhole" ~ Smaguris
I probably got it from him but I really don't know...
-----
Wait a second. Are you saying that you went into the future banged Ele who had aids went back in time and tried to frame him! You time traveling bastard!
Last edited by GoldenRox; May 8, 2015 at 08:35 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
[14:08] <@ego> uncreative fuck R.I.P TL;DR
[14:08] <GoldenRox> That's me all right \(o_o/)
That, or maybe Ele traveled back in time, went to my place, then fucked me and gave me AIDS.

Maybe this is all some sick joke, but hell if i know. Who else wants to join the STD club?
"do it again and i'll insert my giant watermelon dick into your cornhole" ~ Smaguris
Actually, what it seems like is Ele banged Triton. Triton got his STDs from Future Ele.

Triton->Ele->Future Ele->Triton->rinse and repeat.

What we have here is a loop. No beginning, and no end, but everything is congruent with everything else. Top theory of time travel.
Originally Posted by Zelda View Post
I think you're being a little too harsh. I'm sure he finds lots of things amusing. Like unprovoked acts of war on neighbouring countries and the civil rights violations of homosexuals, protesters and just about anyone he disagrees with.

I'm sorry, you're right. It never even occurred to me what this guy might be into...
-----
Also Trit, I'll join the club if the invitation still stands
Last edited by Trust; May 9, 2015 at 08:08 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Originally Posted by Ele View Post
Uuuhhhgnnggn.. Too late... Ego already gave me Aids.

unguhgh...

I've finally found out why Triton has aids! Once upon a time there was a clan named the Egonians that hated another clan named Tritians which stole their livestock. So one day the Egonians found a way to get pay back for all the thinks the Tritians did to them. The head witchdoctors of the Egonian clan put together a deadly weapon called STDs. Thus the Egonians set the weapon upon the Tritian tribesmen and destroyed them one by one. Once the Tritian's numbers were few a great god came upon the earth, his name was Ele. Ele came to save the Tritians from this deadly weapon so he waged war against the Egonians. After years of struggle Ele finally won out and destroyed the virus and thus the weapon was gone. Or so they thought, years later the two remaining people related to the tribesmen Ego and Triton come out years later and both of them had STDs so Ele came around and sacrificed himself for Ego and now both Ele and Triton have Aids....

I wrote this pretty late at night so don't judge :v
[14:08] <@ego> uncreative fuck R.I.P TL;DR
[14:08] <GoldenRox> That's me all right \(o_o/)