Toribash
Alright, so Chintu has brought up his opinion on the skype chat negatively influencing the activity on this board.
Skype was supposed to be a way for conversations that could look spammy if done in the regular chat thread.
But now the chat thread is quite inactive and the replay thread is nearly dead, so should boost the activity
Last edited by TimmyboyG; Oct 10, 2015 at 03:34 PM.

i am a bird now - Lil B

everyone has his own replay thread so i dont think skype is the reason why anyone post his replays there

About the general activity, many people said that spamming in the skype chat is bad cuz we have the wibbles thread for that reason, but we have a thread for nearly everything,
so either the skype chat is unnecessary or some of the threads on our clan board.

But besides that, i dont see the clan dying anytime soon.... we still have many active member ingame and on the forum, we just need some topics to talk about.
Pidda's spirit animal
Originally Posted by Theee View Post
everyone has his own replay thread so i dont think skype is the reason why anyone post his replays there

About the general activity, many people said that spamming in the skype chat is bad cuz we have the wibbles thread for that reason, but we have a thread for nearly everything,
so either the skype chat is unnecessary or some of the threads on our clan board.

But besides that, i dont see the clan dying anytime soon.... we still have many active member ingame and on the forum, we just need some topics to talk about.

It's not really that the clan is dying, I just would like to see more activity.

i am a bird now - Lil B

Originally Posted by TimmyboyG View Post
It's not really that the clan is dying, I just would like to see more activity.

i refered to some people in the skype chat who talked about how this clan is dying

but a bit more activity definitly wouldnt hurt us
Pidda's spirit animal
This is very true.

Skype should be only used you know, for like, things we don't need non clan members looking at, including Clan Moderators.
Lenshu Master/Buddhist
Greed/TimmyboyG/P0int/Theee/BBKing
Ehm.. totally missed this discussion. Who's dying? What clan? As long as I'm active, this clan can't die. I do not understand this kind of suggestions.. a dying clan is a clan with no members and inactive or bad leader/s. If everyone would left and TimmyboyG and I are still here (also if Timmy would leave me alone), the clan's still alive. I would restart from the bottom as I did before. So don't talk about dying (xD it's worth a laugh). Talk about what you would like to add to the clan. Revive the dead teams.. that's the only dead part of the clan.
Originally Posted by BBKing View Post
Ehm.. totally missed this discussion. Who's dying? What clan? As long as I'm active, this clan can't die. I do not understand this kind of suggestions.. a dying clan is a clan with no members and inactive or bad leader/s. If everyone would left and TimmyboyG and I are still here (also if Timmy would leave me alone), the clan's still alive. I would restart from the bottom as I did before. So don't talk about dying (xD it's worth a laugh). Talk about what you would like to add to the clan. Revive the dead teams.. that's the only dead part of the clan.

We weren't really discussing about the clan dying. It was more about how the skype conversation group decreases the activity of threads such as the replay thread a bit.

i am a bird now - Lil B

Add me on skype clan chat group❤
My skype name is zarak.khan671
<Takayshi> Who is Takayshi? And why he has a Quote of something that Takayshi never said?