Toribash
Guys, remember to use the irc once in while. #TLDR. Just to say hi. It would be pretty nice to get to know some of the newer members better that way too.
Chickster: I literally don't know why I did it.
Originally Posted by Swaves View Post
I dare you to send tc to the clan bank to make it an even amount, I bet you can't!
-----
Also, check my activated inventory.

I also lost 100k bet and 180k to faulty market bot, I'm just going to become a duelist now ;)

Oh how you can dare me! Get on your knees
Now stop this bs about 'I have more money so my penis is bigger than yours'
Art thread | Don't bother me with requests etc, this artist died.
I need to try bankrupt someone, who should I go for?

Also, why did you quit the social group you invited me to?
No shitposting please guys. Just remember.
Welcome Swaves ans Noir. It's nice to have you two aboard. I hope you stay here for a long time.

Noir: I was seeing your art thread man, I loved your work. I am trying to learn art related stuff as well, I even bought a tablet too. Unfortunately I can't use it for now, for my PC is broken. When I got it back I will bother you for tips.

Hey Swaves: Are you still learning portuguese or gave it up? Nice to see you. Make me proud please.

12k sent to vault. I will send more in the future.

How are you guys doing today?
Last edited by Daedalus; Feb 24, 2015 at 03:56 PM.
Originally Posted by Daedalus View Post
How are you guys doing today?

Well, I'm about to go to bed, but I gotta mention that I just watched UFC Fight Night 61 and that shit was off the hook. 9 (!) consecutive underdog victories. 9 fighters, in a row, proving the punters wrong. So cray.
Wow Ele, you're really into this UFC, I was starting to like it, but then my Country Idol got caught in a doping issue, no good, no good at all. I loved middle-weight fights, then I downloaded Mortal Kombat 9, way better.
Who was your Country Idol? Anderson Silva? My favourite fighter is probably Ronda Rousey - she's just so incredibly dominant (and sxc). She's fighting in a few days too, so if you want to see one of the world's best, you should definitely watch it.

Alrighty, going to bed for reals this time (2:40am :o).
I wish Bruce Lee was still alive. My idol will always be Matt Hughes. He was the best and retired strong.
Yea, he's not my favorite to be honest, but it's good too, but since that happened the UFC scene here is falling apart. Never watched a full female fight, will give it a try tho.

Nighty night.

Matt Hughes was my nickname in Tekken Tag :O (before I changed everything to InsanE ofc)