Toribash
Start stuff with who? People that already Know I have a problem with them? I don't understand your reasoning behind not doing it.
-----
Since no more wars are coming in, And I'm tired of keeping track, The contest for war wins is now concluded. As it stands, I'm in the lead, So, The 20k prize will be kept for a future giveaway.

We will have atleast one war tonight, And I will hold a recruitment lobby tonight. If you aren't there, then That's a problem.
Last edited by Kirakat; Feb 15, 2015 at 03:35 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
hi guys i made this dank replay pls watch
Attached Files
O dis what you want huh.rpl (221.6 KB, 7 views)
I be that fan for siscon, lolicon, any form of pixlepussy I can pooled my dick out and skeet on it buakky on they face
*posts a replay* kat;I give up on forum activity
I be that fan for siscon, lolicon, any form of pixlepussy I can pooled my dick out and skeet on it buakky on they face
I decided before that, I decided when I'd have to kick every member of the clan considering before that, No one had posted in three days.
Come to think of it. Sorry for being inactive on the forums. I kinda forgot about the forums. I will be active again.
Bird of Hermes is my name, eating my wings to make me tame
We will be having a Basically full clan Wipe tonight. 12 hours from now. Unless I see promise that those on the cut list will change.