Ranking
Originally Posted by RedPanda View Post

Im kinda new to the game so any tips for genji would help a bunch. also if any eu guys wanna add me RedPanda#21459
im only level 5 rn

I don't play much genji, but the good ones are those who flank objectives and get the crucial kills. Use your wall climb to your advantage as many heros have trouble hitting someone with a height advantage. Also learning when to e is pretty good.

I'm pretty sure anyone can play with anyone as we can switch regions whenever we want. I was playing in the asian server yesterday and the european server this morning.
\o\ | ORMO | OSHI | OLDA | [duck] | Team Canada | Maple Syrup United | Team Philippines | [UssR] | Anime United | /o/
Genji's rightclick is horseshit powerful in close range. It'll do 90 damage if it's a body shot, 180 for a headshot, can be cancelled with a melee for another 30 damage, which can be cancelled in turn by a dash for another 50 damage.

Also, learn to read the enemy's tempo. You can usually activate reflect right as they start firing if you know their weapon fire rate and if they reloaded recently. Throws people off hardcore.

When you get your weeb stick you can just throw all your fucks out the window.
nyan :3
Youtube Channel i sometimes post videos of other games
Widow is okay. I don't worry about her to much due to the fact that 90% of the people that play her can't aim for shit. McGree or however his name is has an amazing right click. The stun and right click are an almost unstoppable combo against any enemy.

As for bastion, widow can take him out in 2 shots, and for any tank she can shut them down in 3 shots regardless of where they land. If she doesn't get nerfed soon I would be surprised.
A hasbeen like the rest
I've been thinking of getting Overwatch recently and would you all say it's worth it? ive heard a lot of mixed oppinions and some people say it was a huge let down but it looks pretty good.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Selling/buying tc or items? PM Flow!
Still haven't got it, but, heres some stuff that are gonna change if you are interested

summary (copypaste from reddit)

[19:59] <Lazors> man it's a good thing people don't see what i write here
Originally Posted by Flames View Post
I've been thinking of getting Overwatch recently and would you all say it's worth it? ive heard a lot of mixed oppinions and some people say it was a huge let down but it looks pretty good.

I played the beta so I knew what I was in for. I would have to say as of now since the game is pretty rudimentary don't get it. Wait for there to be a few updates and then hit up site such as g2a or cdkeyhouse for the game. It would be a crap load cheaper if you go there.

If you don't mind the basic gameplay as of now, then go for it. I picked it up for $40. Playing with people you know makes that game all that much better.
A hasbeen like the rest
Originally Posted by Flames View Post

If you enjoy tf2 you will really enjoy this game

Its probably not for everyone as it is right now as you can only play quick player, but I'd wait for a couple patches if you are too unsure.
\o\ | ORMO | OSHI | OLDA | [duck] | Team Canada | Maple Syrup United | Team Philippines | [UssR] | Anime United | /o/
It's fun to play with friends. I enjoy it loads more when I can talk shit with them about how I'm carrying their butts as Zenyatta.
nyan :3
Youtube Channel i sometimes post videos of other games
I know pretty much everyone here is going to be a pc player, but is there anyone who is using a console? I'd like to know if aiming with analogue is as bad as some make it out to be since I've used controllers pretty much all my life.
[19:59] <Lazors> man it's a good thing people don't see what i write here
Originally Posted by Skylar View Post
I know pretty much everyone here is going to be a pc player, but is there anyone who is using a console? I'd like to know if aiming with analogue is as bad as some make it out to be since I've used controllers pretty much all my life.

i played the beta on xbox one aswell as pc ( both of them around 15 level ish )

its not that bad to aim with controller, atleast to me. the only moment i got some struggle is when i was playing hanzo but that was probably me being simply bad.
no u