Toribash
attack on titans good as well as Tokyo ghoul but hunter x hunter is soo good but even better then that (and shorter in eps) is Nanatsu no Taizai its like hunter x hunter but better in different ways, i recommend you watch both although Nanatsu no Taizai is a must watch, also death parade, only about 5 eps so farbut still amazing and i wont spoil anything so go watch it, i want more eps xD
Commencing Project Origin 2.0
Completed Parasyte in 2 days, 2 days just because i had school.

Awesome, really awesome. The last episode, the 24th, of the anime came out last month and it's a bit difficoult to find it in good quality, so if you want to watch it go in the animeshow site, here you can find probably the highest quality for each episode. As i said, it's really a fantastic anime, I honestly didn't expect the anime to show this kind of psychological stuff about who is the real monster of the story. Enjoy it!
So......... Dat new naruto series tho anyone but me dead it
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[VIBE] 2015~2016 | Team Pokemon | [Origin] 2014~2015 | Team Aikido | [Obey] ~Because Frost Said So...
Originally Posted by MasterFate View Post
So......... Dat new naruto series tho anyone but me dead it

What new naruto series? Do you mean the filler arc they are doing in the Shippuden Series right now? Oh and does anyone know when the "Naruto Shippuden Movie 7: The Last" will be available for streaming online? I've been dying to see it.

Oh and since I'm new to this thread here is my anime stats and my anime list for you all.

Anime Stats

http://www.anime-planet.com/users/Stuffc5/anime <--- My Anime List
AnimePlanetMyAnimeListDiscord: Kohta#1577 • NikosTunaPouffyAubreyGuessTenRythm
• No longer "active" on Toribash. Leave a PM if you need something, I'll eventually see it. •
• Crippled/Disabled girls are the best girls a guy could have. •
Naruto giaden: The seventh hokage.The new manga just came out 3 weeks ago. So far it makes you question if sasksaku is even a real thing it's really interesting. Also the last naruto the movie is already on anmiefreak and other sites like that just look around I have already seen it it's good #naruhina forever #suchcuteOMG
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[VIBE] 2015~2016 | Team Pokemon | [Origin] 2014~2015 | Team Aikido | [Obey] ~Because Frost Said So...
Originally Posted by MasterFate View Post
Naruto giaden: The seventh hokage.The new manga just came out 3 weeks ago. So far it makes you question if sasksaku is even a real thing it's really interesting. Also the last naruto the movie is already on anmiefreak and other sites like that just look around I have already seen it it's good #naruhina forever #suchcuteOMG

Well the only versions I have found are of people holding cameras up to a tv while it plays. I haven't found a legit looking subbed version yet, but I'll look on animefreak as you said. As for that new Naruto I hadn't heard of it, but I don't think I'll read the manga. Naruto is one of the things I'd rather watch than read. I am reading "Tower of God" and its pretty fun.
AnimePlanetMyAnimeListDiscord: Kohta#1577 • NikosTunaPouffyAubreyGuessTenRythm
• No longer "active" on Toribash. Leave a PM if you need something, I'll eventually see it. •
• Crippled/Disabled girls are the best girls a guy could have. •
Tokyo Ghoul and Tokyo Ghoul Root A seen.

I didn't like particoularly this anime, maybe the first part of the first season and its last episode are the best, but in general i haven't found anything interesting.

Attack on Titan just ended.

Yes, this is a masterpiece. Really wonderful, i liked everything: drawings, plot, characters, titans, OST, plot twists, last second of episode 25... I really suggest you to watch it because seriously it's one of the best. I'm looking forward seeing the second season in 2016 because i want to know more.

I haven't seen many anime, but here there is the list:

- Attack on Titan (25 ep)
- Code Geass (25 ep)
- Code Geass R2 (25 ep)
- Death Note (37 ep)
- Parasyte, The Maxim (24 ep)
- Tokyo Ghoul (12 ep)
- Tokyo Ghoul Root A (12 ep)
Last edited by WeppetKo; May 23, 2015 at 04:13 PM.
Since this thread is dead i have to double post.

So, in 3/4 days i've watched 3 anime, ye.

SAO: nice anime, perfect soundtracks, really good drawings, colors and design. Storyline is too flat even if psychological aspects are well developed. From it's popularity i expected something better.

SAO 2: bullshit.

Elfen Lied: interesting anime. Drawings aren't the best but all in all they're acceptable. Psychology's study is really deep and could result disturbing sometimes. Dark aspects as violence and splatter are consonant to the story and i have nothing to complain about it, but the massive and useless fanservice is bullshit. Another bad aspect is character's reaction to some situations, they don't make much sense. Also, i hate Kohta (Kouta?).

Let's update the list:

- Attack on Titan (25 ep)
- Code Geass (25 ep)
- Code Geass R2 (25 ep)
- Death Note (37 ep)
- Elfen Lied (13 ep)
- Parasyte, The Maxim (24 ep)
- SAO (14 ep)
- SAO 2 (11 ep)
- Tokyo Ghoul (12 ep)
- Tokyo Ghoul Root A (12 ep)
Last edited by WeppetKo; Aug 4, 2015 at 04:46 PM.
I'm not going to attempt to list the Anima I've watched. Just take 75% of the crunchyroll show list and I've probably watched that much.
I think I might be retired.