Toribash
Originally Posted by William View Post
Who made the Toribash Legends logo? Looks mighty fancy!

Same person who had the idea for legends - jusmi

Originally Posted by DruggedPanda View Post
You are so full of yourself Skul. ;)

HAI MOCROBUMZ! If I could fit in myself then I wou... Wait actually no

<Erf> SkulFuk: gf just made a toilet sniffing joke at me
<Erf> i think
<Erf> i think i hate you
This place feels... Wrong
She/They

Yeah, I only don't like erthtkv2 because of the mod's name. Make it "tkv2," and the mod will instantly become more popular. This is a valid reason as the name of the mod is still an important feature that no one seems to have yet discussed.
Originally Posted by Erth View Post

Would you like me to add some toilets to the OP? That might make you feel better

<Erf> i think
<Erf> i think i hate you
Originally Posted by SkulFuk View Post
Originally Posted by Erth View Post

Would you like me to add some toilets to the OP? That might make you feel better

I can edit it myself thank you!
She/They

Yeah, I only don't like erthtkv2 because of the mod's name. Make it "tkv2," and the mod will instantly become more popular. This is a valid reason as the name of the mod is still an important feature that no one seems to have yet discussed.
Originally Posted by WorldEater View Post
Hi, Skul. Could you tell me what's this: http://forum.toribash.com/forumdisplay.php?f=30? I heard that was April Fools joke or something, but I'm not sure .-.

You heard correct. Why people would think that board's not a joke is beyond me, we put months of posting BS into it and people still think it's the real thing.

Honestly, like we'd dump a staff board in a place normal users can get to. :/

Originally Posted by Trocher3 View Post
Hi skul. Currently , what is your job?

Carer. I care.

<Erf> i think
<Erf> i think i hate you
His job is to love which is why he hates us all.
She/They