Toribash
We'll find out.

Anyway, I think we should have a discussion... something more serious. It can be related to ponies...

Did any of you read Equestria Daily? Season 4 of MLP:FiM has been confirmed. If you want to read the whole thing it's here.
http://www.equestriadaily.com/2014/0...confirmed.html

EDIT: SEASON 5 I'M A DUMBASS
Last edited by Foxy; Feb 7, 2014 at 03:52 AM.
Buy me food and tell me I'm cute.
Originally Posted by Twilight View Post
We'll find out.

Anyway, I think we should have a discussion... something more serious. It can be related to ponies...

Did any of you read Equestria Daily? Season 4 of MLP:FiM has been confirmed. If you want to read the whole thing it's here.
http://www.equestriadaily.com/2014/0...confirmed.html

I think you mean season 5, sir. c: Good news though, is season 4 over yet? I have really fell behind.
<aracoon> we have been asking about your middle name all night
<hampa> 420
Yeah I meant season 5... fuck my brain. And season 4 isn't finished yet. They're at episode 13 coming on this Saturday.
Yeah I meant season 5... fuck my brain. And season 4 isn't finished yet. They're at episode 13 coming on this Saturday.

Yeah see, I'm on like episode 8 because people aren't posting them on youtube fast enough. :< I'll try to catch up this weekend if I can.
<aracoon> we have been asking about your middle name all night
<hampa> 420
Originally Posted by Volare View Post
Yeah see, I'm on like episode 8 because people aren't posting them on youtube fast enough. :< I'll try to catch up this weekend if I can.

Subscribe to mysteriousbrony2 he has every mlp episode up on vimeo. He usually posts them same day too.
Show some Love.
Originally Posted by Volare View Post

They post them, they just get deleted by Hasbro. You just have to find it on the Saturday it's aired and then download it. That's what I do. I have all the episodes from every season up to the latest one from this season. I have YTD. c:
They post them, they just get deleted by Hasbro. You just have to find it on the Saturday it's aired and then download it. That's what I do. I have all the episodes from every season up to the latest one from this season. I have YTD. c:

Yo dog, I'm tellin ya:

http://www.dailymotion.com/user/MysteriousBrony/1
He has all the MLP episodes this season over there.
Show some Love.
Well... I can't live without League. Particularly Diana, Sona, Talon, Jinx and Annie.

Ok, I get I'm not actually in the clan, so kill me in your head if you want, but SONA? I mean, that mutated mandolin/harp crossbreed is just weird. Also, Twilight, check your PM.
-----
Apps be posted.
Last edited by TopHats; Feb 7, 2014 at 09:51 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
If you head over to my house, you'll be (Mg,Fe)7Si8O22(OH)2
thejesut, Thank you so much! XD i will definitely be going there more often.

TopHats, yeah Sona is so hot and an amazing support. Almost as good as Soraka or Kayle.

App accepted as well.
Sona is super hot, yes, but that mandolin. Also, could you rank me?
If you head over to my house, you'll be (Mg,Fe)7Si8O22(OH)2