Toribash
ps4 Sucks ass. It will charge per month for online play. just a bigger psp. late on addons news and downloads. If you want to argue pm me. Because i will have fun. But unless your immature you wont argue. i havent read any comments im just saying my mind. sony has always been broke, hell they suck so bad theyre systems are cheaper just so they get money. and if your on minimum wage or broke ps4 is better. but if your rich/ an intense online player xbox is where its at. Playstation move sucked. kinect sucked. New kinect is good. Havent seen any of those things on ps4. I definitley research because i love gaming so much. Ps4 is simpler. Xbox one is more complex. for smarter "nerds" gamers like me. System specs. Ughh. here we go.
Feature PlayStation 4 Xbox One
Price $399.99 [1] $499.99 [2]
optical drive. blueray/dvd blueray/dvd
Gamedvr yes yes
ram 8GB GDDR5 R:7 8GB DDR3 R:8
CPU Single-chip x86 8 Core Microsoft
AMD "Jaguar" custom CPU
processor, 8
cores [10]
Required
Internet NO NO
Connection

External
Storage TBA Yes, USB

Storage 500 GB 500 GB Hard
Hard Drive Drive (non-removeable)
(user removeable)
So its either you judge the facts.
or if you have a fav you grew up on or if
you just like ones look more. dont argue.
just make ur own choice and dont let other
people judge it.

But I grew Up On XBOX. Ive had Xbox live for 10 years since the Xbox original.
Last edited by doodledoo; Jun 28, 2013 at 10:53 PM.
Guess Who's Back?
I think that's the most bias, retarded post in this entire thread.

You have no idea what you're talking about.

most of the things you said were completely opinionated, irrelevant, or entirely false.
Originally Posted by doodledoo View Post
It will charge per month for online play.

What a devilish thing to do! Down with the companies that do this!

Originally Posted by doodledoo View Post
sony has always been broke, hell they suck so bad theyre systems are cheaper just so they get money.

You are aware that Sony has many other products than the PS series, right?

Right?
[23:23:53] <AndChat|700625> Blue eyes ultimate dragon best card
[23:24:29] <AndChat|700625> You know the one with 3 heads
[23:24:39] <~Lightningkid> just like my dick

[11:35:40] <box> Hampa suck
[11:36:21] <hampa> not the first to tell me that today
Yea i do xD. But for you commenting and arguing. you are by far the most immature children i have ever heard. loll. really. This entire thread is opinion So when you ask for facts your contradicting the whole thread. Dumbasses smh.
Guess Who's Back?
I don't tend to enter to these kind of discussions, basically for the biased opinions, etc.
Also doodledoo, besides your great nickname and photo, I suggest you taking an english class. Even for me, being from a non-english native country, is annoying to read.
Also, are you aware that you centered the specs, but you didn't bother to make it undersandable?
Unfortuantely. These forums are set up badly compared to the forums I usually browse. and well, It was Organized and charted till i posted it. And it ruined it. didnt bother to fix it. because I really dont care about this thread. i dont care about other opinions. i only care about what i think. just thought id throw in what i know. not to be criticized. but to Give information and contribute somewhat in this thread because Im Psyched for Xbox one and have reserved it a month ago with 2 games.
Guess Who's Back?
doodledoo when your playing CoD do you often enjoy the refreshing flavors of mountain dew along side with your hardcore nacho cheese doritos
I mean, the only plausible reason I can think of for anyone to actually prefer the Xbox One after everything is for exclusives, and there aren't even that many.

I suppose most people will just buy it because it's an Xbox.

Oh, and for future reference if you're trying to defend your side in a discussion actually post facts next time.
Last edited by Facade; Jun 29, 2013 at 09:41 PM.