Toribash
Student application here

Name:John

GMT: +1

Available Time: Almost all time free, The time im not free im sleeping or eating

What i want to learn: I want to learn spar and some aikido. All the time i play that mod i lose for stupid things.
Hey guys, you're both accepted and welcome here. \o/

Post in this thread and wait for a teacher to take you on.
Last edited by Lorrtex; Jun 22, 2013 at 12:39 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
in the name of the manly balthier send me your orc/chronos/gladiator items
pls
Application
Hey! My name is Matt and I would love to join in! I have to say, I really don't know a lot about toribash but that's why I want to join...I want to learn! I would be really honored if you let me in and would try to not be a pain and follow and rules set. My gmt is -6 but with summer I will be able to be on for a very long time through out the day (unless something comes up, obviously). I am really willing to learn any style of fighting although I think I would really like to learn aikido or judo. You can private message me or my skype is matt.day57 which I will probably answer more quickly.

Thanks for even considering me,
Matt
Last edited by Xykron; Jun 25, 2013 at 07:46 PM.
Student app

My name is Zachary Gavin L. Gozo, GMT +8, modes are aikido & aikido big dojo and 4: 30 pm or 6:00 pm at my time.
bornzgl
Originally Posted by Lorrtex View Post
Hey guys, you're both accepted and welcome here. \o/

Post in this thread and wait for a teacher to take you on.

Applies to both of you above me.

Welcome. o7
in the name of the manly balthier send me your orc/chronos/gladiator items
pls
Student Application
Hey guys, i am watching out for a clan who can teach me how to deal with Toribash

my real name: Carsten
Timezone: GMT+1
times available: at weekends not as many times ^^
mon-tue at mostly 8 pm till 11/12pm

i am able to speak english ;)
Applying for Student Application

Hi,

I am Rohit from India. I am going to turn 14 Years old this September. My GMT is IST (Indian Standard Time) which is +5: 30. I play Toribash a hour or two daily or sometimes once every two days if I am busy with something else. I want to learn a few moves which will be helpful for me to progress in Toribash.
Last edited by Killua123; Jul 11, 2013 at 06:58 PM.