Toribash
View Poll Results: What mod(s) should we use for the tournament?
aikidobigdojo, greykido & rb_greykido
0 Votes / 0%
rouxkido
1 Votes / 100.00%
Voters: 1. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Is it possible to place him in Aikido School to start?
~ .....Want to become a Market Squid? PM me an application!.....~
~ .....Market Squad..... | .....Administrator.....~
~.....If you have any questions PM me or DM me on Discord: athin. .....~
Then I say yes.
Hello,

Well I've been loving Aikido from the start. At first I had no idea about the other variations of the mod. I thought it was just one and that's it. Then I was introduced to Sambo, AikidoBD, and I just fell in love with it. Other mods such as Judo and Wushu aren't really my type of game. Judo is just openers and luck (in my opinion) and Wushu, well I just don't like it. Even though I have been playing all different kinds of this mod, I feel as if I haven't been able to reach the maximum potential that I have within myself. I wish to further my game. Learn some new tricks and such. I mostly play in a defensive style but sometimes that just won't work against some opponents. There will always be a different situation, and I just can't win in all of them obviously. However, I do at least want to know how I could possibly counter or disqualify my opponent. I need some practice, and I quite frankly have no one to practice with. That is why I am joining TA. To help improve myself in every way. I love Toribash no doubt, but sometimes it's just frustrating to be on a losing streak every time I play. I am usually on the forums but I do have those long game days. I hope you could assist me with these things.

Love, mrLOLface
call me kobe
Yes.

Nice app.
Gamer tag: Azza9000 i alos got steam my name on steam is loled101 and i also have psn kongama_lad

i play fifa 12 black ops fifa street 3 pretty much any game i can find
steam i play killing floor dungeon defenders and tf2, i also have diablo 3 if anyone lays that here
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC][-projectv] linkhunter damphir irmantasx cozzakilll clipsall xthemistx masterexploder aero lololerz kameron DONKEY KONG!

They In My Sig Only Because They Are Special. :)
Greetings,

My name is Sieg, most people call me Sieg and always be Sieg. I am fifteen years old and as you guys see, i am Applying to be a member of this organization.

Just a little bit about myself, in my real life i am still a Students of Junior high school. I played toribash since November 2009 with my old account. I always Active ingame and forums (irc includes of course). If its in scale, just say my in game activities are 7/10 and forums 9/10. though I'm not really posting too much, i always lurking on forums, just to prevent spam too much.
Talking about Aikido, i always love Aikido since the first time i play, though in that time i still use Shovel. But i learn and learn from experience and it's getting better now. I have other mods to play like Judo, Taekkyon and lenshu. But none of them makes me feel unique like Aikido.
The only reason why i want to join is i want to improve my skills, Playing together with all of the Aikido players in this organizations and also i want to met a few cool guy to socialize with. I do not have any aikido replays in my custom replay folders because my pc is just got re-installed, but i will try to make one soon.

Thank you for your time
If you have any questions or anything, feel free to ask
Last edited by Sieg; Jun 3, 2012 at 10:08 PM.