Toribash
Lol Nyann. Someone go on Minecraft forum. You can find a server there. Is it gonna be PvP or creative? I assume PvP or well, survival.
☆*:.。. o(≧▽≦)o .。.:*☆
I have a server that I've been playing on for almost a year now, and I am a "VIP" on it. It's a zombie apocalypse server.
It's based around getting golden nuggets (They modified the zombies to make them drop strange things) from killing zombies to use as currency. And also levels.
OMG, best match EVA

So, the game mode was one of the special of the day. Arena, max level, 12k gold
I played Bacchus.
Got 1 PINTA KILL!!! ~5 kills in a row (5 gods per team)
2 Quadra/Triple kills
4 Double kills

Went 23-8-24

Did 71k damage
Last edited by Nijia; Jan 25, 2013 at 01:56 AM.
Originally Posted by Soap View Post
I have a server that I've been playing on for almost a year now, and I am a "VIP" on it. It's a zombie apocalypse server.
It's based around getting golden nuggets (They modified the zombies to make them drop strange things) from killing zombies to use as currency. And also levels.

Can you still build whatever you want on it?

I'm fine with creative / PvP as long as you can still build / protect from griefing on servers.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Love you guys. | Soɐd | Kiza | iRookie | Orko | TGS |
Zora | ViperTech

Not for me then. I like to build stuff

Also, I don't mind PvP, but I would like PvP but your building's cannot be broken by other players unless you /trust them or something.

Don't want to spend hours building really cool thing. Then some asshole comes over and just breaks it
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Love you guys. | Soɐd | Kiza | iRookie | Orko | TGS |
Zora | ViperTech

That's why it's more efficient if we had our own server.
We wouldn't need to pay much per month to run it.
If a few people pitched in, I think only like 3 people would have to pay $5 a month. And we can run our own server with our own plugins.
just an idea though :P
Emmm, I won't be able to comtribute...

Wow... So Smite is now an open beta
Last edited by Nijia; Jan 25, 2013 at 07:21 AM.
Originally Posted by Nyann View Post
I like to build stuff

^ \o/

But Tekkit builds stuff for me now, so I can spend more time crafting stuff and planning
my house. :3

My first time playing multiplayer Minecraft (Classic Minecraft, mind you):
I placed a block and thought it would build something like one of those inflatable
houses you put in a box or something, so I asked an admin and they said
"Just place them, they're blocks to build with."

So I made a nooby library, but then this group of like 10 people came and
destroyed everything... or so they thought. I built an underground house under the
library, but that was eventually destroyed as well. I actually didn't want to play it
anymore, but that was before I discovered the original Minecraft.
'°o[Ethr♥][My Music][B.A.W.S.]o°'
#Team@#w#@
That is very depressingRexoa... My first time happened like that too... It was creative mode so I built my house. It was BIG. I went out for alittle came back with someone in it. He didn't break it though. He filled it with stone, when I broke it, he kept replacing it. Pissed me off, no more multiplayer... Lol. Every server I make ends up with grief this, and grief that. Everytime I get griefed though, I grief someone else to get my anger out :3